Money From Thailand To England

a man with a plan

Maybe, I should have posted this with my other one. I will be moving from Thailand back to England at the end of this month :o when I move I will have to take the money I have in my thai bank account with me. It's not a huge amount (around 3000 quid) what is the best way to do it? Travellers check? Transfer account to account? Pull it out in cash and change it up in a bank here/there?

any help will be much appreciated :D

Maybe, I should have posted this with my other one.  I will be moving from Thailand back to England at the end of this month  :o  when I move I will have to take the money I have in my thai bank account with me.  It's not a huge amount (around 3000 quid)  what is the best way to do it?  Travellers check?  Transfer account to account?  Pull it out in cash and change it up in a bank here/there?

any help will be much appreciated  :D

Bank Transfer from Thai bank to English bank,easy.

Cost's 400baht,and takes only two days.

I've just done the same ,am going home to.

Maybe, I should have posted this with my other one.  I will be moving from Thailand back to England at the end of this month  :o   when I move I will have to take the money I have in my thai bank account with me.  It's not a huge amount (around 3000 quid)  what is the best way to do it?  Travellers check?  Transfer account to account?  Pull it out in cash and change it up in a bank here/there?

any help will be much appreciated  :D

Bank Transfer from Thai bank to English bank,easy.

Cost's 400baht,and takes only two days.

I've just done the same ,am going home to.

That was me ,not Mr Nuts.