Samitivej Srinakarin Hospital - Dermatology Clinic

drdaveperry

My wife suffered with severe acne scars for many years from not properly taking care of her skin in her youth. We researched different types of treatment from oral medicine to laser. The treatment quotes vary in price to as much as 255,000 Baht. Some treatments take as long as 6 months to complete.

About 3 months ago I learned of Samitivej Srinakarin Hospital from a ThaiVisa forum. We were able to get an appointment last month with the Dermatology Clinic on the 4th floor. We were introduced to the most fantastic doctor we have ever met in Thailand. Dr. Sukamas Suwanwalaikorn, M.D. took her time and answered our questions in English and Thai if my wife was not completely clear. She was very understanding with my wife's needs and she honestly cared about the costs. She recommended a one-time Radio Frequency Laser treatment called "Perfecto". Regular laser treatments are 25,000 Baht or more for the complete 6 cycle treatment series which can last up to six months with no guarantees. The "Perfecto" is 18,800 for the one-time treatment not including medication. The doctor promised surprising results. The whole process takes about 2 hours. The after treatment care is only a little tenderness of the face for 1 day along with a week of special creams to reduce the chance of infection and to help the scaring quickly heal. Then there is a check up after two weeks and another after one month. So doing the math and considering the recover time we decided on the "Perfecto" treatment.

Well it has been one month after the treatment...... Just as the doctor promised. My wife's face looks like it did when she was 21. Her skin is producing collagen and the acne scaring is barley visible. When she puts a little baby powder on her face the scars totally vanish!

Do you maybe mean "Perfector" ?

I'm surprised as my understanding is that it requires multiple treatments to obtain lasting results...

"Perfecto" or "Perfector".............. We were assured one treatment will receive desired results. If for any reason we are not completely satisfied then in 6 months my wife can have a second treatment but this would be for an extreme case. The treatment causes the body to begin producing collagen so this does create lasting results. You can visit the clinic for a consultation.

• 7 months later...