Scheduled Power Outage This Afternoon?

anyone else or their significant others get an sms last night saying that the power would be out today from 11-1pm for large parts of the island?

How do you register for this sms service?

it's a fair question, and one that i don't currently have an answer to.

will try and find out later.

anyone else or their significant others get an sms last night saying that the power would be out today from 11-1pm for large parts of the island?

How do you register for this sms service?

it's a fair question, and one that i don't currently have an answer to.

isn't that related to samui sheduled rotating power cuts where hotel owners would be notified in advance by sms to turn on the generators?

Unappydayz.........electric was off all night,from 3 am until 8am,,,,,,sweaty ,sleepless night.....

isn't that related to samui sheduled rotating power cuts where hotel owners would be notified in advance by sms to turn on the generators?

Unappydayz.........electric was off all night,from 3 am until 8am,,,,,,sweaty ,sleepless night.....

i talked to the old lady and she's not even sure how this particular number that contacted her got her number. it didn't come from the standard office number but a cell, and informed her that the power would be out for two hours on that day and time and further advised her to collect some water as the electric water pump wouldn't be working. sms ended there with a smiley face.

i told her that if she has a boyfriend on the side working for the electric company then she's set her sights too low and to at least try for a policeman or a politician. 555