A Farming Partner In Chiangmai

marioumberto

6 years ago I organized a a very interesting circle here in Chiangmai...fish wiht frog and piggery farm. The food for the fish comes from the chicken slaughtery, the food for the frog from the forest, the food for the pig from the hotels and fastfoods. No need to spend so much food on the animals that's why it has a very interesting income. I don't use chemicals. I work only with EM (effective Micro-organisms system). I have a good market in chiangmai.

Here in Thailand mostly in the mountains, you can make interesting business. However, it's not easy to make it alone without a partner. That's why I am looking for a partner with know how or ideas to help me run my existing business.

• 2 weeks later...

of course you must have everytime a thai partner.... but a foreigner can easy work in the farming business you must have a work permit... the company its a small and medium enterprise. (but we have contracts with big company..cp corporation)

What kind of fish are you farming?

of course you must have everytime a thai partner.... but a foreigner can easy work in the farming business you must have a work permit... the company its a small and medium enterprise. (but we have contracts with big company..cp corporation)

1.Scan and show us that work permit;

2.SME & SML are scheme, not company;

3.Scan and show us some contracts with "big company"..cp corporation;

4."big company'' corporation, they have all the know-how, so what do you need any of us for :P