Cheapest Beer In Bangkok

Hooters

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stumble Inn on Soi 4 is 65 Bht all day and all night for a small Singha, Leo etc and some spirits, Strikers a bit further up was the same until 8 p.m , but not sure now, and a bar ( forget name ) on Soi 8 is cheap all day also.

Right now though there are a few shortages of some beers :realangry:

Stumble Inn on Soi 4 is 65 Bht all day and all night for a small Singha, Leo etc and some spirits, Strikers a bit further up was the same until 8 p.m , but not sure now, and a bar ( forget name ) on Soi 8 is cheap all day also.

Right now though there are a few shortages of some beers :realangry:

Now i think of it ,yes I know the soi 8 one its called cheers 4 U and a nice little set up, its right next door to the soi8 pub and they do 60bht bottled beer

Edited by Hooters

Is it all about finding the cheapest beer ? surely the atmosphere of the bar and the quality of the beer is more important than saving a few baht. I would rather spend up to 300 thb on a pint of draught Kilkenny than a bottle of the local pss

Is it all about finding the cheapest beer ? surely the atmosphere of the bar and the quality of the beer is more important than saving a few baht. I would rather spend up to 300 thb on a pint of draught Kilkenny than a bottle of the local pss

I would agree up to a point, can't see any reason to pay 300 Bht for a drink though, but the OP asked where the cheap places were, not the best bars .

60 bht to 300bht is more than just a few bht as you say. I have never had a USA $9 beer anywhere in the world except Thailand where you can chug on a Guiness in a fake irish pub for 300++bht :rolleyes:

expensive upmarket is always easy to find hence no one ever asks where is the most expensive beer :D

Several bars at the Qeen Park off of soi 22 sell 60 baht beer during happy hours, one the xxxx has happy hour 12 noon till 10pm every day, others sell it at that price till 7pm. You have others in the soi 20 area.

Edited by pmarlin

Several bars at the Qeen Park off of soi 22 sell 60 baht beer during happy hours, one the xxxx has happy hour 12 noon till 10pm every day, others sell it at that price till 7pm. You have others in the soi 20 area.

Queens Park is one place I've never been to in Bangkok, worth a visit?

Queens Park is one place I've never been to in Bangkok, worth a visit?

I like Queen's Park Plaza a lot. More hassle free than Nana/Cowboy and very friendly atmosphere there. Caters more to the farangs living in BKK than tourists.

Seems like you think Kilkenny is premium beer then, since you paid a lot for it. Well even the Irish don't drink it. I wouldn't compare ale to lager but as Kilkenny is so totally characterless I guess it's ok.

Agree,

Then again you must understand these are Cheap Charlies, under-funded pensioners, and the pathologically frugal,

For them saving a few baht always trumps pleasure of experience, it's all about getting as much of something, no matter how bad, for the least amount.

The money I throw in my ash tray for the maid would make these people sick,

Agree,

Then again you must understand these are Cheap Charlies, under-funded pensioners, and the pathologically frugal,

For them saving a few baht always trumps pleasure of experience, it's all about getting as much of something, no matter how bad, for the least amount.

Yes but I smoke....ohmy.gif

You should see what I leave in the bathtub....

V8 Diner which is attached to Insomnia will give you a pizza and bottle of san mig light for 99 baht plus free entrance to their club.

If you enter the club before 11 pm you can get a bottle of JW Red for 599 baht which includes 2 mixers and ice.

Go to most any Thai restaurant, bars or clubs and they will have cheaper beer and drinks. By that I mean aimed at Thai people not at foreigners. Cheap Charlies isn't even cheap, for 70 baht you can get a large beer in many places. Really don't get that place, prices aren't good, crowded, and outdoors sitting on stools.

Edited by DP25

Agree,

@cobra

Yes, I am happy to save some money when I can, and you can throw your money away - wherever you want, that don't make me sick.

But stupid comments like "it's all about getting as much of something, no matter how bad, for the least amount" are pointless.

If I can get the same bottle of beer for 45 or 90, than I prefer the beer for 45 - that's it. The environment is also a factor, but not worth to pay 2 or even 3 times more ...

But I don't expect you to understand it.

Edited by noni99

Agree,

@cobra

Yes, I am happy to save some money when I can, and you can throw your money away - wherever you want, that don't make me sick.

But stupid comments like "it's all about getting as much of something, no matter how bad, for the least amount" are pointless.

If I can get the same bottle of beer for 45 or 90, than I prefer the beer for 45 - that's it. The environment is also a factor, but not worth to pay 2 or even 3 times more ...

The likes of Cobra will never understand , he should start his own thread titled " I'm considerably richer than you " cos he's added nothing to this thread , which was a simple question of where are the cheapest bars in BKK , who gives a <deleted> where he puts his maids salary !

Thanks to some info on here I can add a few more bars to my pub crawl of cheap bars , knowing I won't bump into the likes of Cobra on the way :D

Agree,

@cobra

The likes of Cobra will never understand , he should start his own thread titled " I'm considerably richer than you " cos he's added nothing to this thread , which was a simple question of where are the cheapest bars in BKK , who gives a <deleted> where he puts his maids salary !

Thanks to some info on here I can add a few more bars to my pub crawl of cheap bars , knowing I won't bump into the likes of Cobra on the way :D

Thanx, it's mutual, B)

We've seen you guys sitting alone with your discount bottle of Chang,

We also prefer as much space away from you as possible,

Edited by cobra

Agree,

What a miserable old Troll ! Goes to show you money cant buy happiness, I think i have seen you around, your the one sitting in the corner by yourself all night drinking $10 Guinness, what a winner!

Agree,

What a miserable old Troll ! Goes to show you money cant buy happiness, I think i have seen you around, your the one sitting in the corner by yourself all night drinking $10 Guinness, what a winner!

Money cant buy happiness?

Money IS happiness.

Kilkenny is piss poor. We don't drink it in Ireland. Only for gullible foreigners. I'd rather a cold leo any day. You have more money than sense mate!