Patong Hill Estates, Or Similar Properties..?

soibangla

hi all... me and the wife are considering moving down to Phuket (near Patong) and were hoping some who reside around there might point us towards any nice long-term rental properties perhaps? we have seen a few descriptions of the 'Patong Hill Estates' in the hillside near Patong, and something along these lines is what we'd be most interested... not w/in the heart of the city!

we've stayed up in Blue Point as well before, and really enjoyed that area as well... if anyone could offer some pointers towards potential rentals for long-term (6 months, 1 year) that are attractive and w/in the area closely surrounding Patong it would be very welcome, a private pool would be a definite plus, as well as some sort of decent view from terraces/balconies...

thx in advance for any help or suggestions all, :o..

Hillside residence.. High end place and furnishings but 65k per month for 6 months min.. Then again Patong Hill estates is similar hence my mentioning it..

A buddy was going to rent it so you can PM me for photos...

Patong is not very well set up for high end and pool rentals.. Lots of cheap rooms and apartments but not easy to rent luxury or pool places IMHO.

Edited by LivinLOS