Scooty Cameron Putter

roadrunerboi

Looks good but I will still stick with my 20 year old Ping Anser, must have changed about every club over the years but stuck by with the same putter.

Still has the ability to amaze when the operator is up for it.

I read some time ago that Colin Montgomerie had over a 1000 putters at home in his garage, but thats pro's, lots of gimmee's.

ph34r.gif

1322101668[/url]' post='4868243']

Looks good but I will still stick with my 20 year old Ping Anser, must have changed about every club over the years but stuck by with the same putter.

The amazing thing is that if you meet someone who's hung on to his putter for ages, it's almost always a Ping. And in case you wondered I'm one of them...in my case it's a Zing. I have made a couple of changes to it that are invisible to the untrained eye (swingweight, weight and balance + length), but I'd never take it out of my bag.

To OP; great choice of christmas present, feeling confident over a putter is worth at least a couple of shots per round!!

wai.gif

The amazing thing is that if you meet someone who's hung on to his putter for ages, it's almost always a Ping. And in case you wondered I'm one of them...in my case it's a Zing. I have made a couple of changes to it that are invisible to the untrained eye (swingweight, weight and balance + length), but I'd never take it out of my bag.

To OP; great choice of christmas present, feeling confident over a putter is worth at least a couple of shots per round!!

wai.gif

I have 5 ping putters at home. They're awesome. Scotty's are legit too, I'm just a ping guy, tho.

So true about having to have confidence in your putter.