Bangkok Thanksgiving Dinner And Buffets 2011 - Suggestions

RonLee

Bangkok Thanksgiving Dinner and Buffets 2011 - Suggestions Anyone? I'd like to find an all you can eat place, that is reasonably priced and has alot of western food. Cheese and ranch dressing is a HUGE bonus but whatever you are aware of please share. Thanks for the ideas all and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I was at Bourbon St honestly not that great for 899 ++ (1069) vs Bully's (Where my friends ate 699? ++ 890) The Bourbon st people ran us off the table very quickly unlike my friends who were relaxing at Bully's until almost 10 at night and food preparation looked superior . The food at BS was decent but had a semi mass production feel to it and they were constantly out of everything. Again BS is highly rated and it was packed solid so I can understand why they wanted the tables but its not Oshis and at least they give you an hour(JK were were there about 1 1/2 hours +20 people).

All the usual suspects are having them incl: Roadhouse, Bourbon Street, Londoner and so on.

Londoner does thank giving? I'm British and I don't have a clue what thanksgiving is or when it is.

Just think roast turkey dinner with cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie and some other stuff. If the price is right, it is worth going just for some good food.

Thanksgiving is when the American colonies beat back the great Badger invasions of the late 1600's. We used trained flaming turkeys to fight them and the aftermath was of course the wonderful roast turkey we enjoy today. Honestly the first Indians that were kind enough to help the settlers that first Thanksgiving are most likely rolling in their graves thinking back to "Never feed the animals"