End Of Extra Temporary Immigration Offices

Immigration has made the follwowing anouncement:

Extra services above (= Suan PLu and One Stop Service Center) will be beginning from 1st November, 2011 until Friday 9th December, 2011 ( at

4.30 pm.) and will be moved for services at Government Complex on Tuesday 13rd December, 2011

Now, Chaengwattana Rd. at the entrance of Government Complex the water level dropped almost to normal, small cars can pass.

Source: http://bangkok.immigration.go.th/intro1.html

You can use the temporary offices at Suan Plu and the One Stop Service center untill Friday the 9th. Monday the 12th is a government holiday, so immigration is closed (substituut constitution day) and starting the 13th thing will change to the normal situation and one can only use Cheang Wattana Road again.

I was at Chang Wattana today for my visa extension and there was only one officer taking care of us - although he did a good job and was working hard.

My paperwork only took about 5 minutes.

He told us that on Monday the officers that went to SuanPlu will return to Chang Wattana - I am not sure if he meant all the officers

so, does this mean that all of us from the flooded offices in Ayutthaya, Pathum Thani, Nakhon Pathom, etc that were allowed to use Suan Plu as a temporary office are now allowed to use Chaeng-Wattana?

I hope that the folks at the telephone lines on 1111 are up to date with the situation as no one else seems to be...:annoyed: