Chaiyaphum Immigration Office?

I will be applying for my 1 year stay based on marriage and a daughter. I see that Tha Li is listed as my "Official" office of coverage but I have also seen Khonn Kaen listed as covering Chaiyaphum and have read on the boards where some xpats from Chaiyaphum have used the Korat Office. Khon Kaen and Korat are both closer to me than Tha Li. My actual location is about 50 KM due west of Chaiyaphum Center. Does anyone have expierience with this issue and can offer advise??????

Thanks in advance,

Am in the same boat, I live not far from the main office in Bangkok, but between them and me is a Khlong, this Khlong separates Bangkok and Nonthaburi, so my home is actually in Nonthaburi, therefore I have to drive about 30 minutes up the road to get a stamp, then returning is a nightmare it takes about 1 hour at least. But TIT.

Tha Li is very scenic at least,and little used by farang,not much of a help I know,but please remember the office in Tha Li itself is of no use,it wasn't last time I visited,I had to go to the bridge,hope this helps good luck.

Go to the bridge????? Border run? I certainly dont want to have to do that every 90 days!!!! They have to be able to process 12 month extension of stay's??????

1322349564[/url]' post='4873827']
1322337716[/url]' post='4873756']

Tha Li is very scenic at least,and little used by farang,not much of a help I know,but please remember the office in Tha Li itself is of no use,it wasn't last time I visited,I had to go to the bridge,hope this helps good luck.

Go to the bridge????? Border run? I certainly dont want to have to do that every 90 days!!!! They have to be able to process 12 month extension of stay's??????

The office in Tha Li town is closed,you have to go to the bridge,no border hop every thing can be taken care of there,extension of stay etc etc,it just puts a few km on the journey.