Cleaner For Flooded House

w11guy

Does anyone know a reliable cleaner who can clean the ground floor of a house that has been flooded for 4-6 weeks? House is in Pathum Thani near Rangsit. Ground floor has living room, kitchen and small restroom. Will need a pressure washer in order to clean properly. Will be needed in a week or so, as water has almost receded.

Pro-Fresh: 0831356920

They are charging following the surface to be cleaned...

For us: 120 square meter of ground floor + a wall circling a quarter rai of the property = THB 6,000

Our house -in Saothonglin, Nonthaburi- is dry now but we still have no road access... So we have to wait a bit more for them to come!

Our maid and her two friends did already a good job this weekend but we still have to get rid of the mold and decay...

Pro-Fresh: 0831356920

They are charging following the surface to be cleaned...

For us: 120 square meter of ground floor + a wall circling a quarter rai of the property = THB 6,000

Our house -in Saothonglin, Nonthaburi- is dry now but we still have no road access... So we have to wait a bit more for them to come!

Our maid and her two friends did already a good job this weekend but we still have to get rid of the mold and decay...

Thanks for that, I'll give them a call.

The pressure washer is not expensive to buy and very useful..... The Chinese make are around 1,000 baht, I have a 'Bosh' powerful and does a great job cost 2,500 baht., been using it for 6+ hours everyday for past 9 days, still to do big shed, and property wall on both sides, + will use it at least 1x week after the flood mess is all cleaned up

Notice the owners that have returned to the Village so far mostly have Orange Black & Decker models

The pressure washer is not expensive to buy and very useful..... The Chinese make are around 1,000 baht, I have a 'Bosh' powerful and does a great job cost 2,500 baht., been using it for 6+ hours everyday for past 9 days, still to do big shed, and property wall on both sides, + will use it at least 1x week after the flood mess is all cleaned up

Notice the owners that have returned to the Village so far mostly have Orange Black & Decker models

Maybe that's a better option. Either buy or borrow/rent from one of the neighbours.

I have an extreme good experience by using a professional company called "CNN Home Service" which can do everything from cleaning and disinfect every surface, check & repair electrical installation including air conditioning system, etc. etc.

<Email removed.>

telp.: 087-667-7537

Edited by metisdead
13) Not to post email addresses in posts due to potential spam problems.

I have an extreme good experience by using a professional company called "CNN Home Service" which can do everything from cleaning and disinfect every surface, check & repair electrical installation including air conditioning system, etc. etc.

<Email removed.>

Thanks. I'll give them a call. An all in one service would probably be the easiest option.

<Email removed.>

We called them and they can't do everything. They say we should move all the damaged furniture out of the house ourselves. That is one of the dirtiest and most difficult jobs. Sounds like they just want money to do the easy part of the job.