3-Wheeler Motorcycles

chuang

East of train station 500 m. or so right side

Ya, that place has 3 wheelers electric scooters for sale. All their stuff definately looks very chinese and plasticy (cheap), more like toys. Unless you are physically impaired, i would suggest looking at different options. In France, one can buy real 3 wheelers motorbike. These are fairly popular because of the added stability they offer. Nothing like that in Thailand. Handicaped people have them custom made/adapted here from a normal 2 wheelers.

There is a Honda PCX with a sidecar for sale in Doi Saket,drive inside Doi Saket and turn right at the trafficlights

After a couple of hundreds mts on the lefthandside (I think something like 110 000 bath)

East of train station 500 m. or so right side

Ya, that place has 3 wheelers electric scooters for sale. All their stuff definately looks very chinese and plasticy (cheap), more like toys. Unless you are physically impaired, i would suggest looking at different options. In France, one can buy real 3 wheelers motorbike. These are fairly popular because of the added stability they offer. Nothing like that in Thailand. Handicaped people have them custom made/adapted here from a normal 2 wheelers.