3 Cute Kitten Looking For A New Home

U235

Hi,

Yesterday evening, we found 3 very young kitten in our garden. Probably, some bastard dropped them over there.

Unfortunately, there is no way that we can keep them. Not only we have already 2 cats, but I live on the beach full of stray dogs, and they already killed my previous cat her kids + my son's pet rabit. Right now, we take care them as good as we can, but it is just a matter of time before they are transformed into "Pedigree".

So if there are some animal friends prepared to adopt one of more of these cuties, pls drop me a PM

1ecdb0a2f2.jpg

0848052574.jpg

very cute, send them to the Dog Rescue in Chaweng, they cn take care of them for the time being, also it looks like they all have eye infections, so the rescue centre can take care of that as well ( plus give them all there injections )

very cute, send them to the Dog Rescue in Chaweng, they cn take care of them for the time being, also it looks like they all have eye infections, so the rescue centre can take care of that as well ( plus give them all there injections )

I've been thinking about that too, and it's "plan B" if I can not find someone willing to take care them.

I'm not a cat expert, but I think normally mama cat cleans them, which hasn't been done the last days. They look a bit dirty to me, but healthy. Anyone has an idea how to clean them ? Think they will not be happy if I put them in the shower with a lot of shampoo :rolleyes:

I've been thinking about that too, and it's "plan B" if I can not find someone willing to take care them.

I'm not a cat expert, but I think normally mama cat cleans them, which hasn't been done the last days. They look a bit dirty to me, but healthy. Anyone has an idea how to clean them ? Think they will not be happy if I put them in the shower with a lot of shampoo :rolleyes:

For cleaning, get a warm bowl of water and balls of cotton wool. Dip the cotton wool in the water and then stroke it on the kitten. It kind of replicates a mothers cleaning and teaches the kitten it needs to do this itself, they pick it up quickly.