Best Greek Salad In Cm

2peteok

They sell on at the Bistro (Bistro 10??) in RimCity mimi-mall. They have both with and w/o lettuce. When I ordered the waiter asked if I wanted the Thai style one? What is that? Well the one w/lettuce of course!!! I had the one with "salad" and found it to be lacking in ingredients, not much feta, which was cut in so little pieces which were cubes more like processed cheese. Nothing like the pic. on the menu! Not a lot of the other toppings, and no onion as stated in the menu, for the price. When I lived in Hua Hin I use to buy a Feta made in CM but haven't seen it here yet. Dacheeso makes one they sell at their restaurant Hideaway but I found it lacking in salt, pretty sure they have a Greek Salad too. You might also want to look for something called a Israeli Salad or Israeli Chopped Salad but you've have to check if it came w/feta.

Edited by junglechef

I've never had a Greek Salad with no lettuce, but I've never been to Greece. Is Feta cheese a real ingredient? I will have to try the real thing at Zoe in Yellow.

I just found them last week and have been meaning to try the Greek Salad ever since. Maybe tomorrow.

I tried the pineapple shake. I don't really think pineapple is a good flavor for a shake. LOLAMS

Edited by hellodolly

Zoe @ Yellow I think the name of the place is... Near Royal India. Excellent Greek salad! No lettuce. I think the owners are Greek or Turkish. All the food is very good there.

Yes coming from the moat go by the UN Irish Pup to the next main road. Turn right for about 30 meters and it is on the right hand side of the street.

Yes the owner is Greek.

Thanks for the recommendation.