Safari Keeps Crashing On A Particular Site...

BIGJIMMY

Hey'up good peeps, the title says is all, i'm on The Marks & Spencer website and everything is good until I click to buy a item then I get the little multicoloured wheel spinning and all of my open Safari pages freeze up, now i'm not a computer expert, I've tried looking on the apple support site and there's lots of jargon about commands etc that I don;t understand, it appears to be idly this site and it was fine yesterday when I was on this site, all my updates are up to date.

Any advice?

Thanks

Jimmy

Marks and Spencer UK? It works with Safari, but rather slowly. Maybe their servers are busy. I tried it with Firefox and it seemed a bit quicker. Some websites are designed in Windows and don't work well with Safari. I have Safari, Firefox and Google's Chrome browsers installed just for that reason...

Hi Jimi007, thanks for your replies, blimey so the site caused problems on your Mac, sorry about that. I have stopped looking at the site for the time being, i'm at work and we're not supposed to download anything there are a few updates on my Mac and one is for Safari so I'll have to wait until i'm home.

Thanks

Jimmy

• 1 month later...