Seven Shots Hit Tourist Coach On Outskirts Of Pattaya

Rimmer

Seven shots fired at coach returning to Pattaya from Airport

PATTAYA: -- A coach which had recently dropped-off Russian Tourists at the Pattaya-Utapao Airport located 45 minutes from the heart of Pattaya was shot at a total of 7 times in the early hours of Saturday. The coach was empty at the time of the incident which began at the South Pattaya intersection with the Sukhumvit Road. The driver of the coach, Khun Sakdar aged 38 explained that a White Pick-up was seen to follow him down the South Pattaya Road and someone inside the vehicle opened fire and 7 bullet holes were seen at the rear of the coach following the shooting. Seconds after the shots were fired, the pick-up initiated a u-turn and seemed to drive off in the direction of Sattahip.

Full story and pictures HERE

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2011-12-03

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Why is it that so much of the time, the victim is blamed for the crime. They have not caught or interrogated the shooters, but they don't believe the bus driver. A little bizarre,but all too common.

Baht Bus Mafia with police connections again :whistling:

Just think how many baht Busses it would take to coach a load of loaded Ruskies to the Airport if there were no coaches....

I'd bet on road rage, and yes, the bus driver probably didn't tell the whole story

+1 :thumbsup:

I drive that stretch of Suk a lot. Those bus drivers are crazy. Pass on the left, pass on the right, tailgate, drive super fast. No consideration for others at all.

I'd bet on road rage, and yes, the bus driver probably didn't tell the whole story

+1 :thumbsup:

I drive that stretch of Suk a lot. Those bus drivers are crazy. Pass on the left, pass on the right, tailgate, drive super fast. No consideration for others at all.

especially taking into account the bus was empty... no witnesses