I've Met This Great Woman!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Scamp,

I think this a great thread. Not many of us would be brave enough to post as honestly as you do.

If others give you stick- ignore them, if they don't like your posts let 'em read something else, if they did not enjoy reading it, WHY DO THEY DO IT?

I hope all goes well, she may well be a B/B ex-BG, Freelance, who knows and who cares?

Its not as if (unfortunately) she can get much out of you by the way of a scam is there?

My advice is GO FOR IT!! Chase her , why not? Everything really worth having has to be worked for. Its not just Thai Women that like being chased and give you the run around, happens all over the world.

The only thing you said which worried me was that you said you correctly guessed her age- MISTAKE. You should always knock at least five years off what you really think she is, eveyone likes to be flattered.

I shall be keeping my fingers crossed, who knows what the final outcome will be.

Good Luck :o

TP

Soi 7/1....home of the famed Eden Club.

thats 2 sois up - the soi between 5 and 7 runs parallel to suk - it used to house some karaoke booths , salons , internet cafe and food stalls - now I thin there are some bars , been a while since I have walked through it

Correctomundo.

If others give you stick- ignore them, if they don't like your posts let 'em read something else, if they did not enjoy reading it, WHY DO THEY DO IT?

I've no idea, they must have a lot of free time.

I don't like KFC, I know what to expect from KFC but I don't visit them frequently and slag off the menu and the decor.

I had a brilliant return serve to Surr Burr yesterday and RDN deleted it. :D

Anyway I rand her last night and she apologised for not calling but she was at Chatuchak buying a robin which now keeps her company as she is lonely.

"A robin??" I asked.

"A robin" She replied.

She said she talks to it "I crazy I know" and it's urine smells very bad but she is happy to have a pet to keep her company. :o

We will meet today for lunch and maybe she can invite me round next time she feels lonely, but she hasn't asked yet so maybe she's just really weired.

I've just been offered a job in a Samui hotel but I've just paid the deposit on my apartment! ...Don't suppose I can cancel without losing it all. :D

Scampi,

What do you actually do for a living ?

Not that it's relevant but I'm a game staff supervisor on a portable amusement park that travels around Asia for three months at a time.

My boss screwed up Hong Kong so we're now out of work until April.

Do you have a Thai girlfriend and how old are you both, do you find the age difference has an effect on particular aspects of your relationship in comparison to our culture?

You say you met her in "hard core alley", the alleyway btw Soi 5 and 7? LOL, that tells the whole story, my man

That's the worst alley in the jungle. :o

Mental note: alley, soi 5-7.

OK, carry on...

My exact same train of thought :D

I obviously need to work on that fifty one point whatever score from another thread...

Hi Scamp,

I think this a great thread. Not many of us would be brave enough to post as honestly as you do.

Tutsiwarrior used to until Chon, the Gent, Basher etc. piled on one time and there hasn't been the likes of it since! More mass suspensions in one night - probably set a record around here! :o

Edited by Boon Mee

Do you have a Thai girlfriend and how old are you both, do you find the age difference has an effect on particular aspects of your relationship in comparison to our culture?

I am sure you are off your trolley.

BTW did you tell the goddess that you spend all day on Thai Visa, she might be reading this !

Do not take her to dinner, you'll die if she order Scampi !

You say you met her in "hard core alley", the alleyway btw Soi 5 and 7? LOL, that tells the whole story, my man

That's the worst alley in the jungle. :D

And how would you boys know this.... :o

Miss Maiden, The Dude does have a legitimate excuse on this one as he lives a hop, skip and a jump from this very severely hard core alleyway. This tunnel is an essential short cut to get from The Dude's Apt to essential goods/services. This is an almost daily cut threw so that the coreness can be evaluated on a day to day basis. The Dude stipulates that this alley is massively mesmerizingly harsh to the hardened core, containing the rodents of society 24 hours/day. This tunnel is also referred to as stench alley due to the foul odor of seafood preparation with no ventilation. The Dude was fortunate in that he was gifted with quick legs and iron lungs so he can hold his breath as he motors across the thoroughfare. Dig?

Well she was supposed to call after going to the doctors which was at 1pm and it's now gone 2pm and no call yet when we spoke yesterday she was very chatty and was the one who suggested we meet up today.

Well, it's her loss - I'm meeting a guy from the Bangkok Post and his wife for dinner at the Holiday Inn and she could have joined us but now she can't - I'm not <deleted>*king calling her now, the sucess or failure of this thread depends on her doing her bit also, otherwise how can this story write itself. :o

Scampi my friend, you've been around these parts a bit, when are you going to grow up?

GROW UP!!????? :D:D

I usually do that after logging off. :D

I know a bloke called Howard who has tennis as his outlet, a blike called Mark back home who has jogging as his and a guy down the road named Chad who has Lolitas as his... ThaiVisa is my outlet, it's less hard work than the gym.