90 Days Reporting Missed

I understood wrongly that the 90 days reporting is from when the visa is issued, actually it is from the day of entry into the Kingdom, so I am late in reporting one and a half months...I understand there is a fine to pay of 2000 baht? What is the procedure for this?

Procedure is to go to immigraiton in person and make your report, they fine you for 2,000 baht.

It is not 90 days after your entry with a visa, unless you have a O-A visa. 90 day reports start from the date of your first extension of stay from immigration. The date is reset if you leave the country with a re-entry permit. When you return the clock gets reset to 1 and than it would be 90 days after your return.

Procedure is to go to immigraiton in person and make your report, they fine you for 2,000 baht.

It is not 90 days after your entry with a visa, unless you have a O-A visa. 90 day reports start from the date of your first extension of stay from immigration. The date is reset if you leave the country with a re-entry permit. When you return the cock gets reset to 1 and than it would be 90 days after your return.

Mario thanks I was unsure on this also but I think you missed out an "l" :ph34r:

It is not 90 days after your entry with a visa, unless you have a O-A visa. 90 day reports start from the date of your first extension of stay from immigration. The date is reset if you leave the country with a re-entry permit. When you return the cock gets reset to 1 and than it would be 90 days after your return.

Mario thanks I was unsure on this also but I think you missed out an "l" :ph34r:

Thank you, I have edited my original post.

I wonder what Freud would have said about this mistake.