2 Ducatis In Lamphun Yesterday

flying

Was driving back to Chiang Mai thru Lamphun yesterday 12/5

Saw two beautiful Ducati's... I am not up on their models but thought they must be

Streetfighter S models because of the twin carbon exhausts exiting right side.

Although could have been aftermarket cans no decals.

Both looked identical but the red tanks I thought had gold Ducati lettering.

While I do not go much for the monster type configurations these were strikingly beautiful with a beautiful exhaust note.

Anyone here by chance were the riders?

Looked a lot like the streetfighter S

post-51988-0-27617600-1323165945_thumb.j

Edited by flying

Popped into K-SPEED ( RAMA 2 )On saturday to pick up a new DID 525, and the owner was busy fitting new cans on a spanking new Ducati 795, i stick with what i said on another thread about the 795....but add one more point, it is bloody small...ok for those with short legs..thais, and the odd falang.

Popped into K-SPEED ( RAMA 2 )On saturday to pick up a new DID 525, and the owner was busy fitting new cans on a spanking new Ducati 795, i stick with what i said on another thread about the 795....but add one more point, it is bloody small...ok for those with short legs..thais, and the odd falang.

Nice looking bikes but yeah they're tiny when you see them in the flesh - low seat, short wheelbase and small passenger seat.

Not good for anyone over 6 foot tall IMO. Great bike for the Asian market though - good move by Ducati.

Maybe the new 795 (803cc) made in Thailand and 399,990 Bt price ?

That would be great but I dont think so....

The double carbon can exhaust outside the frame & the gold forks made me think Street Fighter S model.

Both bikes were identical & either new or very well kept.

• 1 month later...

#3 moe666

Posted 2011-12-06 17:57:50

I saw a Ducati in Chiang Mai last night and it needed to go to the shop. Making hell of a noise that sounded like a chain was coming apart and that was setting still

Was it a 2006 black Multistrada DS 1000. with a rider wearing big grin on top of the bike you'll never catch?

That'd be me.