Comedy Central, No Audio?

daoyai

Craig beat me to moving this, but I just tried a couple of clips, no problems at all.

Is there a particular clip you'd like someone to check?

No, actually it is everything on the site, no audio on the site. Thought maybe they were blocking to Thailand for copyright reasons but if you are getting audio then ???

Okay you made me curious. Went to the .comedycentral.com and lo and behold same problem as the OP.

Now move your cursor to the bottom right hand corner of the 'imbedded' video screen - I did that and found the audio icon showing as 'muted'. Clicjked the audio icon and now have sound.

Hope it works for you :jap:

Okay you made me curious. Went to the .comedycentral.com and lo and behold same problem as the OP.

Now move your cursor to the bottom right hand corner of the 'imbedded' video screen - I did that and found the audio icon showing as 'muted'. Clicjked the audio icon and now have sound.

Shouldnt matter but I am using Mozilla

It did work for me clap2.gif