Sai Yoke Kanchanaburi

madgolfer

Planing the anual get away from Pattaya during Songkran thing. Played the usual ones before Evergreen Hills, Blue Saphire, Nichigo etc...all nice but was interested in information on the outer Kanchanaburi courses namely...Barrington, River Kwai (Milford) and Green World....or any others I have missed.

Maybe some accomodation recomendations in that area as well.

Thanks in advance.

Hi

I live in Kanchanaburi, and have played most of the courses here, my personal favorite is Nichigo.

Milford river Kwai usually have some good deals and is probably the least expensive to play, be warned however it is very hilly, one particular hole is like walking up a cliff face... not for the unfit.

One you haven't mentioned is at Srinakarin dam it is on the area of the dam itself , a good challenging course and very picturesque.

not sure about accomodation there but I know they have at Milford.

Hope the above helps and have a great day wherever you decide.

Hi

I live in Kanchanaburi, and have played most of the courses here, my personal favorite is Nichigo.

Milford river Kwai usually have some good deals and is probably the least expensive to play, be warned however it is very hilly, one particular hole is like walking up a cliff face... not for the unfit.

One you haven't mentioned is at Srinakarin dam it is on the area of the dam itself , a good challenging course and very picturesque.

not sure about accomodation there but I know they have at Milford.

Hope the above helps and have a great day wherever you decide.

Thanks for the feedback.....appreciate the local knowlege..going up next week for a couple of nights to check things out.....we will be there for a week over songkran so looking at 5 games...will probably do nichigo and evergreen again with some not played before....Sinakarin....googled it sounds interesting will have a look...I'm thinking we will stay in Kanchanaburi for the week now and travel out...can you tell me anything about Green World and Barrington....???