Money For Annual Visa Extention

We're having a difference of opinion on the Isaan forum regarding the amount of money needed for a annual visa extension. Correct me if I'm wrong. For a marriage extension the figure is 400,000 Baht. For a retirement extension then it's 800,000 Baht. If the bank book is in joint names then those figures are double, is that correct ? To be 400,000 & 800,000 then the money has to be in a single account, is that correct.

While I'm on. When doing the 90 day report, do I have to do it at the office I'm registered at, or can I use any office it Thailand ?

Thai wife is 400,000 in an account in your name only, retirement is 800,000 in an account in your name only.

Regarding a retirement extension some seem to allow a joined account, but norm is in your name only. The spouse doesn't need 800,000 in the bank as can extend as dependent of the person on retirement extension.

90 day report is at your own local immigration office, allmost all allow applying by mail.

Yes 400k for Thai wife extension and 800k for retirement if using bank deposit.

It used to be double was accepted if joint account but for last several years most have wanted account to be in the applicants name only.

90 reporting may be accepted at other locations but it may not be and there does not appear to be any real rule - most offices allow mail reporting so using a different office should not be needed.