Are Thai Girls Okay With Suntans

green77

The Thais are very vain, so proper clothing and behavior, and you go a long way.

Well ain't that the truth !

My gf's went so far as to either b!tch or buy me shirts, since my t-shirts apparently wasn't good enough,

and here i was thinking noone would give a rats arse, just like myself.

Even the hookers got impressed when i was re-modeled

The Thais are very vain, so proper clothing and behavior, and you go a long way.

Well ain't that the truth !

My gf's went so far as to either b!tch or buy me shirts, since my t-shirts apparently wasn't good enough,

and here i was thinking noone would give a rats arse, just like myself.

Even the hookers got impressed when i was re-modeled

If the suntan will be attached to a wallet or something that will give them face then it will be all good.

Thats not a particularily nice comment about the wallet but the facts of the matter is dark skin is viewed as someone from a poorer background. White skin a higher social standing.

So what. Up to them. However, to a Thai, staying out of the sun has nothing to do with concerns over skin cancer...they just don't want dark skin.

Edited by carmine

What's all this talk about suntans? We haven't seen the sun in Scotland for about 4 years and it's just my luck to fly into Northern Thailand when they declare it a disaster zone due to cold temps.

Then again, the bright side is I'm a flourescent white colour ( possibly tinged with a bit of blue? ) and the Thai girls have formed a disorderly queue to get their hands on me, so there are some benefits to the Scottish weather.

Edited by theblether

You can be as ugly as me but if you are white you will have noooooooooo probs with the ladies if you have cash. If you tan to look like an Indian or other then get to the back of the queue as the white old fat bloke will beat you to it. giggle.gif