Wirelss Adaper With Ethernet Connection

PattayaParent

I have a Dreambox hooked up to my SpeedTouch modem by ethernet cable but I want to move the Dreambox to another room and so have been looking for a wireless adapter with ethernet connection.

I've tried half a dozen places in Tuk.Com in Pattaya and they only have USB adapters but there is no USB socket in the back of the Dreambox.

Does such an animal exist or am I on a wild goose chase?

Will the adapter even receive a signal from the modem or am I looking to do the impossible?

Thanks

If you already have wifi on your router as part of your home network then an Air Live WLA-5200AP would do the trick - http://www.newworlddis.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=75&category_id=31&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=71. You would set it up in Client Mode to receive the wifi signal from your network and plug the Dreambox into one of the ports by ethernet cable.

If you don't already have wifi then you would need to have a wifi router attached to your modem (another WLA-5200AP or other wifi router set up as an Access Point) to transmit a wifi signal that would then be picked up by the WLA-5200AP to which your Dreambox is connected.

I am not sure where you would get one in Pattaya but they are readily available at Pantip on Phetchaburi Rood and and Pantip Ngamwongwan in Bangkok.