Lifan Glint

tekinsel

this week a bought nouvo elegance for my wife and i want buy a cheap and economic motorbike (manual ) i saw lifan glint ( lf100-3r ) but i cant find price or any user, on website it says 1.2liter/100km and it looks unbelieveable, i wrote them but no reply for price, if someone have or know price? thanks

Honda has recently reintroduced a fuel injected basic version of the Wave. It has manual gearbox. Should give equal or better fuel consumption and price as the Lifan buy it doesn't look like a motorbike.

I tried to get information fro AP Honda but their web designer seems to be currently on drugs?? and the site is useless.

The Lifan LF100-3R (Glint) retail price is 38,000 THB. The price depends a bit where you buy it as up-north it can cost a bit more... due to transport charges...

do you have the pricing for Ares 110 ?

If memory serves me correct, the Lifan Ares 110, with disc brake, costs around 29,000 THB

Honda has recently reintroduced a fuel injected basic version of the Wave. It has manual gearbox. Should give equal or better fuel consumption and price as the Lifan buy it doesn't look like a motorbike.

I tried to get information fro AP Honda but their web designer seems to be currently on drugs?? and the site is useless.

The Honda website (www.aphonda.co.th) has sometimes problems with the Firefox browser, you best use MS Internet Explorer or Google Chrome browser...

• 5 weeks later...

1.2litre/100km means more than 80km with a liter and it has 12litre limit which can make 1000km without buy again, i never see a user and not know anything, if someone see or use, can share?

1.2litre/100km means more than 80km with a liter and it has 12litre limit which can make 1000km without buy again, i never see a user and not know anything, if someone see or use, can share?

?