Rental Bikes 250/400Cc In Ubon?

goldfinger

I've seen a poster at "Wrong Way" cafe, at Kilo zoon offering big bikes for an affordable price.

Make sure you've got a proper insurance as the ordinary one just covers around 15,000 baht having an accident.

And please make sure that you do not have one here. I went through the whole BS before.

Ride to Live- Live to Ride jap.gif

Edited by sirchai

I've seen a poster at "Wrong Way" cafe, at Kilo zoon offering big bikes for an affordable price.

Make sure you've got a proper insurance as the ordinary one just covers around 15,000 baht having an accident.

And please make sure that you do not have one here. I went through the whole BS before.

Wrong Way is located at 49/4-5 Phadaeng Rd. You can get there during daylght hours on Line 10 or Line 11 or anytime by tuk tuk. If you need to contact them their number is 045-245291.

Wrong Way is located at 49/4-5 Phadaeng Rd. You can get there during daylght hours on Line 10 or Line 11

I am assuming they still open after 4pm so not much of a window for using the songteaw line.

Speaking of Ubon transportation I used the new taxis half a dozen times over a few days last week and they are brilliant. Great phone service for pick ups and every driver was a joy to have.

@ sirchai,

many thanks for your information, i try to call them the next days.

(Does "Wrong Way" rent the bikes out, or is there only a advertisement of someone ?)

regards

It's just an advertisement. Hope you'll find what you're looking for. Cheers- M jap.gif