Playstation 2

andreas

I prommesed the son of my wife,when we go to thailand (21 of januari)i will buy an playstation 2 for him.Now i wanted to know,must i buy it here in holland,or is it better to buy in thailand.?Are they in thailand original or is it a copy,and how are the prices over there,here in holland its about 200 euros with 2 controllers,and a game.And where to buy in bangkok,or in surin were we go?

If you buy a PS2 it will most likely be a jap machine (NTSC). alough chipped it will be a struggle to buy games back home. I suggest you buy one from your home country, get it modded there and then just purchase software from Bangkok.

./P

When i buy one here in holland,it wil be a PAL machine.The PS2 will stay in thailand,so what must i do.21 januari i go,so i dont have time to rebuild the machine for illigal software.I buy one here and rebuild it in thailand somewhere?

The PS2 will stay in Thailand.I think i buy it better in Thailand.The best thing to do isto buy it in Bangkok?How are the prices of a PS2 in thailand?And when i buy one,must i change something inside the PS2 to play the copy games(in holland they do that,to play the cheaper copy disk)or are the prices from the original SONY games lowin price?(in holland its +\- 60 euro a original SONY PS2 game)

The prices for original games are about the same in Thailand as they are in Europe. And I believe the machine is also around 200 Euro like in Europe, but I haven't looked receintly (last 6 months). It is probably best to buy it from one of the SONY shops, unless you can find it somewhere like MBK for a bit less. I know Central were charging really silly money for it when I was there last year... something like 35,000 baht, but of course that included about 20 game "copies" of your choice from a dodgy looking box hidden behind the counter.