English Speaking Dentist In Bkk

randyksf

English speaking Dentist in BKK

Does anyone know of a good English speaking dentist in BKK. Near the BTS line would be great. Not looking for a cosmetic rather a good old fashion cleaning and some gum type stuff.

Thanks in advance.

Oh what are the pearls of going to once here? What is the normal cost if they are like the Doctors here that would be great. However back home I know plenty of dentists who always seem to find a cavity or want to sell something.

Dental care in Thailand is very inexpensive as well as other medical care ( compare to western world ). Most dentists can speak english very well since they have to read textbook in English, so it should not be a problem.

Cannot really think about any dental clinic near BTS line yet. The one i used to go is near Siriraj hospital, maybe it s too far for you.

There should be a lot of good ones on Sukumvit rd. Anyone?

I go to the Bangkok Nursing Home hospital Dental Clinic on Soi Convent which is very close to Sala Daeng BTS. Can walk it in about 5 minutes. After coming down to street level from BTS station walk towards the river on the Silom Complex side (opposite to Thaniya side) and you will come to Soi Convent, turn left and walk about 3-400 metres and onthe left side is BNH Hospital. It is very good and cheaper than Oz for example by a long way. Had a crown done for A$400. In OZ maybe pay 1000$. Very good care and painless.

Well I looked into BNH the wanted 1700 baht on promotion for 1000 baht for a checkup cleaning and x-rays. Then for giggles I went across the street to the Convent Dental Clinic they charged 450 for a cleaning. Didn’t see the nursing home place. I was to lazy and just wanted to get it done b4 I lost my nerve. I hate the chair…

Because I only wanted a cleaning I want with them. However for more major work I would use BNH or some major dental place.

Last night I was talking to a friend who said there is a dental school that is really quite good. He said he had some work done there and cost him about 50% of a normal dentist.

Thanks All

• 5 months later...

English Speaking Dentist near BTS line:

Dr. Pitak

Ground Floor of Northeast Building

Sathorn Thani Complex

NE Corner of Sathorn and Chong Nonsri Roads (just outside Chong Nonsri BTS

Station)

He is only there certain days of the week. He has a 2nd location elsewhere.

Perhaps a little more expensive than some...Ask price before proceeding.