Moving Back To Canada

I need to arrange a shipping container to load some funiture, art work and general household belongings and have it sent to Vancouver Canada.

How does one get started on this? Do I need any papaerwork? Can I pack the container myself?

Are their restrictions with sending a motorbike back?

You get quotes from several different shipping companies.

The companies will tell you what the limitations/taxes will be on your bike by Canada.

If you plan to insure your belongings, the company will pack your belongings and note/record any scratches or damage (so as not to be held liable by you) at your final destination.

You make sure that you are paying by cubic feet and not by the weight of your container.

You check out the pricing of an entire container versus shipping by crates (as in when they come and decide you only need a 1/4 of a container), because, this can turn out to be more expensive than an entire container.

You make sure that the quote they give you, contains enough packing material for your belongings so that at the end of the day they do not try and screw you by telling you they need more boxes for x amount of money.