Where Can I Get A Xbox 360 With Kinect Bundle That Is Modified ?

JustAnotherFarang

Hi Guys

I am looking to get my hands on an Xbox 360 250 gig with kinect which has been modified but my normal supplier Nadz has run out of stock and they are not sure if they will have any modified machines in the near future. Can any one point me in the right direction so I can keep the kids happy this Xmas

Thanks

JAF

Edited by JustAnotherFarang

You don't say where you are in Thailand, but in Pattaya there are several shops in Tukcom 4th floor selling various game boxes. Last I checked it was impossible to get one that hadn't been modded. This was a main reason I sold mine as you can't use a modded xbox with Live, and then what's the point. TiT. :blink:

You don't say where you are in Thailand, but in Pattaya there are several shops in Tukcom 4th floor selling various game boxes. Last I checked it was impossible to get one that hadn't been modded. This was a main reason I sold mine as you can't use a modded xbox with Live, and then what's the point. TiT. :blink:

Cheers for the info. I am in the south of thailand and I am looking to buy it online and have it delivered so if you know any good places then please do let me know. As for going online, I won't be doing that so thats not really a concern of mine

Cheers

JAF