Bangkok Bomb Suspect Looks Remarkably Like A Pheu Thai Party Supporter

webfact

Doesn't the guy circled in RED in the left photo rent jetskis all over Thailand? OR

Was it the man circled in RED in the right photo the Tuk Tuk mafia guy ... I'm confused... They all look like scum.

Same Same to me!

I remember one of the pictures of the armed men in black also had these eyes.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chin, lips, nose, mouth, eyes, eyebrows and wrinkle line all appear to be the same. Especially after two years, he had time to gain weight, grow hair, harden his emotional expressions and darken from selling things at the market after being a red guard and now unemployed.

You have to take into account the angle of the camera and his current facial expression at the time. The eyes are dead similar, the only part of the face that cannot change do to weight gain.

The hairline is also exactly the same, just fuller.

If its not the same guy all the red party would have to do is produce the guy in the other photo at the same time with the other guy as was mentioned earlier.

293bd.jpg

No, the noses don't have the same size. the line of of the eyebrows is significantly different.

Chalerm denies his handyman bomb suspect

The Nation

Deputy Prime Minister Chalerm Yoobamrung Monday put an end to a rumour that his handyman was the same man as the bomb suspect being arrested last Friday.

The handyman, Ekchana Phaopan, and detained suspect Jeerawat Janpeng just have some resemblance.

"They have had no connection whatsoever," Chalerm said Monday as Ekachana stood by his side at the Government House.

Jeerawat was detained last Friday for allegedly planting six bombs in Bangkok. After he was paraded before media, someone raised a point that he looked similar to Chalerm's handyman. Ekchana was often seen accompanying Chalerm.

"Ekchana has been with me for more than 10 years already," Chalerm said.

The deputy prime minister said it was very easy to prove that the rumour was false. "Ekchana is here but the bomb suspect is at the Bangkok Remand Prison," he said.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2011-12-19

Ignore the superficial features, the bone structure is different between the two men.

What bone is that? You can't see any part of his body other than his face.

The facial bones, suborbital arches, nasal bridge etc

Chin, lips, nose, mouth, eyes, eyebrows and wrinkle line all appear to be the same. Especially after two years, he had time to gain weight, grow hair, harden his emotional expressions and darken from selling things at the market after being a red guard and now unemployed.

You have to take into account the angle of the camera and his current facial expression at the time. The eyes are dead similar, the only part of the face that cannot change do to weight gain.

If its not the same guy all the red party would have to do is produce the guy in the other photo at the same time with the other guy as was mentioned earlier.

293bd.jpg

I seriously, not sarcastically, suggest you get your eyes checked....

The Nation

Deputy Prime Minister Chalerm Yoobamrung Monday put an end to a rumour that his handyman was the same man as the bomb suspect being arrested last Friday.

The handyman, Ekchana Phaopan, and detained suspect Jeerawat Janpeng just have some resemblance.

"They have had no connection whatsoever," Chalerm said Monday as Ekachana stood by his side at the Government House.

Jeerawat was detained last Friday for allegedly planting six bombs in Bangkok. After he was paraded before media, someone raised a point that he looked similar to Chalerm's handyman. Ekchana was often seen accompanying Chalerm.

The deputy prime minister said it was very easy to prove that the rumour was false. "Ekchana is here but the bomb suspect is at the Bangkok Remand Prison," he said.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2011-12-19

IF Chalerm is telling the truth now you have got to question the journalistic abilities of The Nation. To lift such a questionable picture from the internet and publishing it without some basic checks is very poor.

Maybe I should send them a picture of Joe Gordon and claim that Chalerm has had Abhisit locked up (uncany resemblence there) and see if they print it.

Great line:

from OP :

a redshirt guard who had become disgruntled over dismay by core redshirt leaders to get him compensated for the deaths of his relatives

"...disgruntled over dismay by core redshirts..."

more maybe :

'disgruntled over his dismay at core redshirts disarray'

Basically the poor sod wants money he was promised money and never got it.

Rule one of a faked revolution:

#1 Pay off the people who you used to create violence for your side,

but cause if they do NOT get what they expect out of the deal,

they are by nature amoral enough to turn on you when you torn them out.

#2 Makes sure the true believers and zealots you use for dogs bodies,

don't set up their own network and aim to use it when you are gone, or to remove you.

This dumb slub is a pretty much a dead ringer for the guy in TWO pics with Chalerm.

Oops. Another won goal.

Picture on left seem to have natural lighting angles,

not like the doctored pics of Thaksin showing him

someplace he was not with lighting different for him

than the environment. The other shot is too dark to tell.

The guy actually tried to go talk to Thaksin looking for the money. LOL

Turned out of course. But the Red shirts are not about Thaksin,

Thaksin isn't the Paymaster. ( blanket statements from the cabinet)

So why would a former redshirt guard try to

go see Thaksin for compensation for his dead relatives.

ROTFLOL....

Edited by animatic

293bd.jpg

No, the noses don't have the same size. the line of of the eyebrows is significantly different.

That's lighting, and face angle.

I disagree, these are way to close to be disregarded.

293bd.jpg

I seriously, not sarcastically, suggest you get your eyes checked....

Actually, if you removed your red colored glasses, you could easily see they ARE the same person.

Why doesn't Chalerm bring that person and put him side by side with the bomber if it isn't him then?

293bd.jpg

Well I'm pretty convinced they're both Thai anyways :rolleyes: ..

Here's how stupid Chalerm is and thinks the people are:

what the hell does that prove? The other ridiculous statement Chalerm made regarding the transportation minister guy being framed: the thieves didn't have time to frame him.

This guy is a buffoon! :annoyed:

Ignore the superficial features, the bone structure is different between the two men.

What bone is that? You can't see any part of his body other than his face.

The facial bones, suborbital arches, nasal bridge etc

Both look the same to me, the pic on the left he is looking to the left giving a slimmer looking profile and longer looking nose. Pic to the right he is looking straight giving the illusion of a wider fatter face and a shorter looking nose.

The shadow under his eyes in the right pic give the impression of a thicker brow.

Chalerm states his handy man has been with him for 10 years, Thaksin's maid and driver had over 20 million baht in their accounts, when his assets were being scrutinized, so the help isn't counted out as collaborating.

There was a picture of a fake monk on the red side also about two years ago, can anyone find it?...i can't seem to, I think.. but am not sure that it was also the same person.

Edited by Rider808

The Nation

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2011-12-19

IF Chalerm is telling the truth now you have got to question the journalistic abilities of The Nation. To lift such a questionable picture from the internet and publishing it without some basic checks is very poor.

Maybe I should send them a picture of Joe Gordon and claim that Chalerm has had Abhisit locked up (uncany resemblence there) and see if they print it.

"IF Chalerm is telling the truth now you have got to question the journalistic abilities of The Nation"

No need to question the journalistic abilities of The Nation, just take it as read (scuse the pun).

Unfortunately it appears that a large number of posters take The Nation as the gospel truth without consulting any other source.

The Nation

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2011-12-19

"IF Chalerm is telling the truth now you have got to question the journalistic abilities of The Nation"

No need to question the journalistic abilities of The Nation, just take it as read (scuse the pun).

Unfortunately it appears that a large number of posters take The Nation as the gospel truth without consulting any other source.

Do you mean like the "Thai language daily Khao Sod"?

Edited by whybother

The Nation

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2011-12-19

Do you mean like the "Thai language daily Khao Sod"?

Depends on what you mean - if you mean that Khao Sod and not The Nation was the source then my reply is;

No, I mean The Nation that went to the bother of getting a story from a Thai Newspaper and then (after making all the usual journalistic checks of course) reprinted it as gospel in an Enlish Language newspaper.

Or if you mean that Khao Sod is an unreliable source of information similar to The Nation then my reply is;

There are other sources of information out there apart from Khao Sod I believe. Certain posters on here have used information from Zimbio.com for example but there are other better informed sources.

Nope, they're grasping at straws here.

I agree.

Plus, it's not necessary.

He's ID'd as a Red Shirt.

The latest to follow in the long and proud tradition of the Red Shirt Bomber Squad.

We'll find out won't we, when he is or isn't convicted. You do remember the Chiang Mai 11 don't you, so called Red Shirt Bomber Squad I believe you had them down for, the ones supposedly trained in Cambodian training camps that even the Army said didn't exist, the ones that were allegedly being held in protective custody - whatever happened to them, any court cases, convictions?

what the hell does that prove? The other ridiculous statement Chalerm made regarding the transportation minister guy being framed: the thieves didn't have time to frame him.

Just this one??

Just this one??

He is anything but a bufoon. He is malevolence incarnate.

The men are not the same one.

This seems more like a case of The Nation taking a page out of Voice TV's playbook and ran with a rumor that was spreading on Facebook and some Thai forums, where someone posts a picture and non-critical people in a group of 'friends' lacks the proper critical thinking to not let it run outside the original group. It goes viral and the press picks it up - as has happened in the reverse too a few times (aka by 'The Other Side').

The men are not the same one.

This seems more like a case of The Nation taking a page out of Voice TV's playbook and ran with a rumor that was spreading on Facebook and some Thai forums, where someone posts a picture and non-critical people in a group of 'friends' lacks the proper critical thinking to not let it run outside the original group. It goes viral and the press picks it up - as has happened in the reverse too a few times (aka by 'The Other Side').

The men are the same one.

To clear it up all they have to do is produce both men standing side by side at the same time.

But they haven't, maybe you can explain why. It's irrelevant though because the man has already confessed to being a disgruntled red shirt, so it doesn't really matter if its the same guy or not.

The reds shot themselves in the foot with this one by over complicating their story.