UPDATE 1 -- North Korean leader Kim Jong-il dies during train ride

News_Editor

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

About time that there was some good news.

The world is now a better (safer) place.

Not necessarily ... who are you to say that his replacement will be better (safer) than he was? Got some kind of working crystal ball do you?

It will probably be the Chinese Goverment who decides whom will be the next Leader of North Korea. I doubt that the son has many deep connections to either the Chinese Government, the Chinese Military nor the North Korean Military.

It really is the North Korean people who will decide if they are slaves or free men. If they are slaves, then they will Kowtow to the North Korean Military, the Chinese Military and the Chinese Commuist Government and continue to starve and die.

If North Koreans are FREE MEN, then they will do the only thing one can do, to remove the Communist Criminals. Deal with them the same way they deal with their "enemies". Fire a .30 Calibre bullet into the back of their collective heads. Send the invoice for the bullets to the Chinese Communist Party HQ in Beijing.

So falls any tyrant / liar who claims to have made 11 Holes -in-One, in his first attempt at Golf. How criminal is that?

jap.gif

Edited by cdnski12

Well, I guess there will be no more update on:

www.kimjongillooksatthings.com

then. Another clown left the circus; albeit not a dangerous one. By looking at his stone face I wonder if, apart from cognac, (very) young Chinese girls, caviar, live lobster and movies there was anything else pleasing the leader?

This is the possible end of the last stalinist country on this planet; his Swiss-educated boy will not be able to handle things and the old farts in uniform are used to be executive, not legislative.

That is definately a good christmas present for the starving 23million poor souls in n. korea.

but the kid looks like another nasty, lets hope he takes a similar position to raul castro and begins some reforming away from the commie ideology of poverty and crop failure. but i fear he will be another ruthless dictator though, his dad chose him for a reason.

it is time for the n. koreans to take to the streets and have a revolution. get rid of their opressors. there must be 100s there ready for the court in the haige for crimes against humanity.

good luck to the people of n.korea.

It will probably be the Chinese Goverment who decides whom will be the next Leader of North Korea. I doubt that the son has many deep connections to either the Chinese Government, the Chinese Military nor the North Korean Military.

It really is the North Korean people who will decide if they are slaves or free men. If they are slaves, then they will Kowtow to the North Korean Military, the Chinese Military and the Chinese Commuist Government and continue to starve and die.

If North Koreans are FREE MEN, then they will do the only thing one can do, to remove the Communist Criminals. Deal with them the same way they deal with their "enemies". Fire a .30 Calibre bullet into the back of their collective heads. Send the invoice for the bullets to the Chinese Communist Party HQ in Beijing.

So falls any tyrant / liar who claims to have made 11 Holes -in-One, in his first attempt at Golf. How criminal is that?

jap.gif

I have heard that Kim Jong son will marry a chinese lady next year

2011........a bad year for dictators world-wide.

The dictator is dead. Long live the new dictator.

All Hail the new Komizar, same as the old Kamizar.

Same Same. We'll see how it turns out. No matter how you see it, the new leader just doesn't have the same stature as the old leader. I expect him to die at an early age from diabetes fatigue.

Edited by IAMHERE

Joke all you want, guys, but now that he is dead and his son is still young and inexperienced, there will be a lot of uncertainty on the Korean peninsula.

You can bet that both Seoul, Tokyo and Beijing are in high alert mode right now.

edit: More to the point, if some one feels frisky and decides to make a daring move, it could escalate very badly.

quite correct the ,son is a unknown quantity.

Maybe things will get better for the people or maybe worse.

Time will tell.