Curry Nights In Rimping

Raindancer

Sorry tried this Curry nights and its OVERPRICED no where near as tasty as Sausage Kings which is close to UK taste,

All a bit of fuss over nothing really I will stick with Sausage King until I find something better of which Curry nights is knowhere close.

I also tried a new sausage company that is plying there trade and they are using skins that are like rubber lucky it was a free sample else I would of asked for my money back although the actual meat inside was OK

Both companies have a ways to go before they even get close to Sausage King.

DK.

Sorry tried this Curry nights and its OVERPRICED no where near as tasty as Sausage Kings which is close to UK taste,

All a bit of fuss over nothing really I will stick with Sausage King until I find something better of which Curry nights is knowhere close.

I also tried a new sausage company that is plying there trade and they are using skins that are like rubber lucky it was a free sample else I would of asked for my money back although the actual meat inside was OK

DK.

Each to their own I suppose, I find Sausage Jockeys bland and very watery, I hate a curry that repeats on me also and they do big time. Still the world would be boring if everyone felt the same about things.

I've been searching for the brand "Curry NIghts" at Rimping Nim City, but to no avail. I wonder if it every existed at Nim City branch at all! Any one help here please

As you go into Nim City Rimping head towards the far right of the shop. There are 2 large freezer chests with things like eggs on top of the central dividers. You will find it in the chest nearest the wall where they sell news papers and magazines.

DK.

Each to their own I suppose, I find Sausage Jockeys bland and very watery, I hate a curry that repeats on me also and they do big time. Still the world would be boring if everyone felt the same about things.

+ 1

Thanks iainiain, will do

I've been searching for the brand "Curry NIghts" at Rimping Nim City, but to no avail. I wonder if it every existed at Nim City branch at all! Any one help here please

As you go into Nim City Rimping head towards the far right of the shop. There are 2 large freezer chests with things like eggs on top of the central dividers. You will find it in the chest nearest the wall where they sell news papers and magazines.

DK.

+ 1

+1 is in support of thaimiller and not DK who seems to have his own taste and separate agenda. Who made a fuss? I Just reported a new product for the benefit of others to sample "A Fuss" seems to be an over exaggeration in support of another product that DK leans towards.

+1 is in support of thaimiller and not DK who seems to have his own taste and separate agenda. Who made a fuss? I Just reported a new product for the benefit of others to sample "A Fuss" seems to be an over exaggeration in support of another product that DK leans towards.

Felt the need to clarify your plus 1 just in case LOL

hahahaclap2.gif Agenda, LOL. pot calling the kettle black haha clap2.gif

I would hazzard a guess that you are either the OWNER OF Curry whatever the name is, or a friend of his, that is trying to BIG UP his curries

Your too emotionally involved to be an independent observer with just a mere reccomendation. way too much effort put into multiple threads and multiple posts.

One more applause is deserved clap2.gif

DK

Edited by DiamondKing

Quote Ginkas :

"Also bought a "Curry Nights" Madras Chicken Curry.

Lots of meat and a very good taste - 85B."

Quote thaimiller :

"I had a CTM last night it was 169thb but 350g of curry" taimiller.

How odd that one is half the price of the other!

Do they do 175gm sizes?

Felt the need to clarify your plus 1 just in case LOL

hahahaclap2.gif Agenda, LOL. pot calling the kettle black haha clap2.gif

I would hazzard a guess that you are either the OWNER OF Curry whatever the name is, or a friend of his, that is trying to BIG UP his curries

Your too emotionally involved to be an independent observer with just a mere reccomendation. way too much effort put into multiple threads and multiple posts.

One more applause is deserved clap2.gif

DK

Troll! Engage brain and read OP before writing inane posts. It is obvious where your taste buds lie.