Scb Online Wont Led Me Add A New Account To Transfer Too

If you are using Firefox or Chrome try Internet Explorer

I have had problems with SCB's web site in the past and the only solution was to use IE :angry:

Their website developers still haven't turned their calendars to the 21st century! rolleyes.gif

SCB limits the number of accounts you can add. You may have hit the limit, if so try and delete out one of the other accounts, then add this new one.

Yes this was it! Why was there not a notification " you have reached your max.."

Sorry I know better then to ask why .. and try to gain understanding. Thank you!

• 1 month later...

SUBTITLE: Just when you think you have seen everything in Thailand something new presents itself

I don't want to open a new thread so will post my most recent problem with SCB transfers here

Yesterday I was trying to transfer over 100 k to my contractor and the transfer page continued to state "unable to complete action, please try again", well being good at following instructions I continued to try again, while noting that the information on the page stayed the same every time I hit the back button (amount, SMS number of receiver, my mobile number) yet the transaction would not take

Finally on the fourth try it processed but lo and behold had changed the TO: account number to the first one on my list of payees, not to the contractors account and I only knew this when it printed out the transaction details page (note: everything on the transfer page is in English except the payee name which is in Thai)

I immediately tried to call SCB and of course was put on hold for over a half hour using the 02777-7777 number, English option . I had my girlfriend call while I was waiting and she obtained the number of my "home" branch and was directed to go there to resolve the problem

I went to my home branch and all they would do was sit me down in a booth and once again made me wait for the CALL CENTER to answer the problem, after another half hour an English speaking representative called me back on my mobile and after explaining the problem and him verifying the transactions on his computer I was directed to go to the nearest POLICE STATION and obtain a police report . I was flabbergasted that here in the 21st century a Thai bank can't fix a mistake, reported to them immediately, and expect the Royal Thia Police to get involved in what was obviously an internal banking error

So I did as requested and brought the police report and my passport back to the branch and they FAXED all my documents to the CALL CENTER. (continued to receive phone calls from the CALL CENTER all day because they could not find the FAX sent by my branch)

No one can tell me when the money will be transferred back to my account since the incident must be INVESTIGATED. The only good news is that the account the money was erroneously transferred to was SCB's own Charity for Flood Victims (so don't think good deeds are not rewarded)

I would consider changing banks to one that is more modern but from my experience and posts here at Thai Visa, there is no such bank in Thailand

If you are using Firefox or Chrome try Internet Explorer

I have had problems with SCB's web site in the past and the only solution was to use IE mad.gif

Havent used IE khrap for years - use SCB daily and have never had a problem with Firefox.........