New Store P/Lok

fredob43

If you mean the new Central Plaza,the address is below,it's on the main road highway 12 if I'm not mistaken.

I took a ride out last week from Phetchabun,which for me is well worth the long ride as it has some great shopping options compared with merely a Tesco Lotus and Big C.

A few videos on you tube also,sorry can't manage to link them at present.

Central Plaza PhitsanulokAddress : 1st Fl., CentralPlaza Phisanulok 9/99 Moo 5, Tumbon Plai Chumphon, Muang Phisanulok 65000Tel : 055 – 338571-8Fax : 055 – 338-579Open : Mon – Fri 11am – 9 pm Sat – Sun 10am – 9 pm

If you mean the new Central Plaza,the address is below,it's on the main road highway 12 if I'm not mistaken.

I took a ride out last week from Phetchabun,which for me is well worth the long ride as it has some great shopping options compared with merely a Tesco Lotus and Big C.

A few videos on you tube also,sorry can't manage to link them at present.

Central Plaza PhitsanulokAddress : 1st Fl., CentralPlaza Phisanulok 9/99 Moo 5, Tumbon Plai Chumphon, Muang Phisanulok 65000Tel : 055 – 338571-8Fax : 055 – 338-579Open : Mon – Fri 11am – 9 pm Sat – Sun 10am – 9 pm

Thank's for that I have a friend in Phetchabun who told me about it, but he didn't know where it was. So look's like it's on the Airport road. Was there a couple of month's ago I didn't see anything but when I drive I always look at the road. Did you go there Central that is and is it worth a trip ??? I ask as I'm the other side in K.P.Phet and it's a 1.5 hour trip I don't wan't to go to look round something small. Once again many thank's.

Very worth while,as there is a Top's supermarket,some nice British goodies to be found,even scored some Bird's Custard and some real pork sausages.

The Robinson's department store is present on every level 4 or 5 in total, has many designer brands,clothes,home,toys etc etc.

I believe there is a food court on the top level,with many good options,McDonalds,KFC,ice cream etc on the ground floor.

Spa shops,hair salons,banks,and a cinema also it really has just about everything and makes for a good days shopping,I will be heading back for my Xmas shop this week.

Let me know how you get on if you decide to go,i can't imagine it will disappoint.

No, its not on the Airport Road. If your coming from the South, via Nakasanowhere , go past the Uni and right at the Phits /Sukothai Junction on 12. then its a few mins towards P Lok on your right , where you must U Turn on the D.C /way. Excellent. Shopping. Anyone know when the Suphanbury Version Opens. Im dieing for a Mac.whistling.gif.

Very worth while,as there is a Top's supermarket,some nice British goodies to be found,even scored some Bird's Custard and some real pork sausages.

The Robinson's department store is present on every level 4 or 5 in total, has many designer brands,clothes,home,toys etc etc.

I believe there is a food court on the top level,with many good options,McDonalds,KFC,ice cream etc on the ground floor.

Spa shops,hair salons,banks,and a cinema also it really has just about everything and makes for a good days shopping,I will be heading back for my Xmas shop this week.

Let me know how you get on if you decide to go,i can't imagine it will disappoint.

Thank's for that. Yes will give it a go more than likely in the new year, nice to hear that there is a Topp's + Robinson's I've already got my English sausages. Got a supply from Pattaya a few week's ago. But they do have some other bit's Farang, Cheese's ect not to easy to get here. What a bonus. Once again many thank's Have now got the direction's it's turn right off the 117 on to the 12. I never go that way that's why I have never seen it. Thank's to W/S for that. Other than the 1.5 hour journey a very happy bunny. Once I've given it a go will give my head's up.

Unbelieveable, a Robinsons and a Tops in (the) Pits (anoluk):huh:. Why have we not got them in Nakhon Sawan! I have jolly good mind to write to Yingluk, this smells of the old envelope under the table to me. Big C will nver bee the same again :angry: not as if it was ever up to much in the first place and would have been to nice to have that Scottish Restaurant back as well, McDonalds, I shall now go an finish by Sang Som :o . Tops does do some Waitrose products I hear, no tell me its true I will go mad :bah: .

What has Pitsanoluk got that Nakhon Sawan has not tell me!

No, its not on the Airport Road. If your coming from the South, via Nakasanowhere , go past the Uni and right at the Phits /Sukothai Junction on 12. then its a few mins towards P Lok on your right , where you must U Turn on the D.C /way. Excellent. Shopping. Anyone know when the Suphanbury Version Opens. Im dieing for a Mac.whistling.gif.

we's in Thailand over here and it ain't Suphanbury as in Salisbury or Canterbury but Suphanburi...and we just got that new mall in Suphan town with the Tops in the basement so I don't expect no further improvements anytime soon...a MD or a Burger King would be nice, though...

where were we?...The Wife of Ab Naam's Tale...(Chaucer was secretly buried by the big chedi out on the U-Thong road, the Poet's Corner thing is a fake)

Unbelieveable, a Robinsons and a Tops in (the) Pits (anoluk):huh:. Why have we not got them in Nakhon Sawan! I have jolly good mind to write to Yingluk, this smells of the old envelope under the table to me. Big C will nver bee the same again :angry: not as if it was ever up to much in the first place and would have been to nice to have that Scottish Restaurant back as well, McDonalds, I shall now go an finish by Sang Som :o . Tops does do some Waitrose products I hear, no tell me its true I will go mad :bah: .

What has Pitsanoluk got that Nakhon Sawan has not tell me!

They built a Robinson's several year's ago in N/S went skint no one could find it through the Haze. But the main reason is P/Lok is about 20 time's bigger than N/S.

T.T.A K.P.Phet

My directions are crap i go on landmarks.. St through the Lights with the Crocks , left at the Traffic Light Garage with a Chesters Grill is so easy.. Going St On into Phits is hopeless ive found . Give it a Miss at Weekends im advised.

Land mark's are ok if you know them. Where are for example the crock's, Chester's grill, I've looked it up and it's the 117 to the12 turn right and it's on the right. That way you wont be eaten by the crock's. Or hit some one up the bum while your looking for Chesters Grill.

If you look in the service road before Lotus they are building one. Central Plaza Style. Warrior he couldn't spear his foot if hes not seen it ?? ,

on the little slip road to the entrance to Lotus on the 340 I don't see nothin'...maybe because of bad eyesight due to terminal diabetes and high blood pressure but me folks woulda noticed...

I say get rid of Kinternal Fcukys Chicken at the Lotus food hall and put in MD an' Burger King...with the beer stall there with nice Chang draft you got burgers and beer and a central Thailand falangs' delight...B)

(grim looking falangs pictured tooled up with grenades and automatic weapons in charge of the Suphan Lotus food hall and reverberating in the background there is Gil Scott Heron with 'the revolution will not be televised'...:angry:)

Edited by tutsiwarrior

My directions are crap i go on landmarks.. St through the Lights with the Crocks , left at the Traffic Light Garage with a Chesters Grill is so easy.. Going St On into Phits is hopeless ive found . Give it a Miss at Weekends im advised.

Land mark's are ok if you know them. Where are for example the crock's, Chester's grill, I've looked it up and it's the 117 to the12 turn right and it's on the right. That way you wont be eaten by the crock's. Or hit some one up the bum while your looking for Chesters Grill.

Comes under the heading "You know you have been here to long when" . Like giving your GPS to a Friend. Girls at the Gas Station tell you your late this Week. You on first name terms with the 7/11 staff in most provinces. Cops let you out of spot checks , with a cheery wave. A 1 Paper drivers flash you going the other way .. As for Nakasa Nowt , ive never stopped there in 25 Yaars except in tailbacks for the Bridge , and the By Pass is useless too. I get through before 5.30 A.M. these days.

I really enjoyed the Australian Beef Steaks I bought in Topps, delicious !!! gonna get a stack next time for the freezer.

Nice walk around the Mall, McD's was good, very fresh and hot.

Robinson's didn't disappoint, had some good deals and good quality stuff.

Recommend people go during the week if possible as weekends always seems to be packed.

Edited by CharlieH

• 2 weeks later...

Thank's for your help. Yes I went today 9/01/12 Impressed with the place, up market shop's. Topp's has good offering's for Farang great selection of Cheese, lot's better than Big C or Tesco's, they only seem to sell Cheddar. Had about 4 hour's there so did not give it a good go over. Will go back this weekend for a look around the bit's I couldn't fit in about 70%. For T.W they had burger's but frozen. Edited by fredob43

So in plain English, without going off on one!, where exactly is it?.

Going to P-Lok immigration at the end of month and will give it a once over.

Approaching from the NS road (117).

ph34r.png

Also without messing around Up the 117 to the 12 T/J turn left and it's about 1.5km on the left. I went yesterday Monday 9th and it was quite empty Topp's is to the left hand side of the building down stair's. Robinson's to the right. Tip don't eat in the food hall up stair's also on the left, unless you like your Thai food tepid/cold. But saying that if you like it like that it's quiet good/cheap.

Also without messing around Up the 117 to the 12 T/J turn left and it's about 1.5km on the left. I went yesterday Monday 9th and it was quite empty Topp's is to the left hand side of the building down stair's. Robinson's to the right. Tip don't eat in the food hall up stair's also on the left, unless you like your Thai food tepid/cold. But saying that if you like it like that it's quiet good/cheap.

Thanks for that, I was half expecting "wandrinstar" to come in before you with some treasure island/cyrptic directions smile.png

I have been told that there is a very good sports shop there too, same company as the one in Rangsit Future park, sorry do not know the name!.

Thanks for that, I was half expecting "wandrinstar" to come in before you with some treasure island/cyrptic directions smile.png

I have been told that there is a very good sports shop there too, same company as the one in Rangsit Future park, sorry do not know the name!.

Yes it was W/S That gave me direction's in the first place. He said to the 12 and turn right and it's on the right. Don't pass go don't collect £200 or $. All that take's you to is the bus station and Tesco's. Sorry but didn't see the sport's shop. But spotted one that sell wheel chair's if that's any help. There's three level's + a small one 4 at the top for kid's to play in. Down stair's/ground floor about the center there's an information desk if you ask there unlike most Thai peep's they seem to know everything, They might even have a map ??? Tip two don't try and go for 2/3 hour's as you wont do any of it. I spent an hour it Topp's just looking round and I still don't know where everything is there. Enjoy.

So in plain English, without going off on one!, where exactly is it?.

Going to P-Lok immigration at the end of month and will give it a once over.

Approaching from the NS road (117).

ph34r.png

If you got sat nav in the car I can give you the co-ordinates if want ? (I think)

I went after a visit to Immigration yesterday, quite easy to get to, the guy in the immigration office gave me brief directions and it was easy to get to from the office.

Edited by CharlieH