If Money Wasn't An Object, Would You Stay In Los

redrus

Red sell up everything you have and put it all on United to win the treble this year!!!

TP

55555, :o

I've got more chance of winning the lottery next week and more chance of you seeing Boons optical illusions all at the same time.

The thought was nice though fella. :D

redrus

I would probably stay here, I love it. But I would definitely travel more. I'm an aviation enthusiast and love to "collect" airlines and routes. Still quite a few local airlines to add to my list! ;-)

That avatar of yours doesn't look like an airliner - it looks more like a model RC plane - is it ? MalcolmL

:D If money is not an issue I would probably stay here for a while then bring my mom to the holy land where she always wish to go. Then, I'll go to Paris and see if its true that Paris is a romantic place to be at. :o

I hate France and french but Paris really is a romantic city.

But maybe any city is romantic with millions?

;-)

I don't hate the French, but don't have the respect for them I had in my youth, but by in large the rural French are a good and likeable people . Its the self important urbanites that seem to screw up the country. I gotta admit I do like Paris, I like the cafes, I love the museums, I even like that old Beatrice who works at Sagil on the rue de Rivoli. she speaks beautiful english but refuses to speak it with me as she thinks its a nasty sounding language. I've had to speak spainish to buy my perfumes, for gifts, (when I was single.)

I figured out during my first visit that the urbanites are just rude, but not necessarily towards me, but as a whole to everyone. Actually most times the vocal tone toward me seem to soften when asking questions or transacting business, than it was to french person before or after me.