Nfl Giants-Jets, Watch Live Tonight!

rwilem

I'm an NFL fan, and want to spread the word for fellow NFL-starved fans in Bangkok.

If you are interested in catching some LIVE action, Sport Corner on Sukhumvit Soi 20, at the corner of Soi 20 and Sukhumvit road, has Grammy sattelite TV which carries the ASN channel..

And the full slate of games normally played on Sunday will be played this weekend on Saturday in the States, because of Christmas being on Sunday.

Thus, tonight, an hour after midnight (1:00 AM Sunday), if you want to 'watch 'sum football', you can see the New York Giants-New York Jets game, LIVE, at Sport Corner..

This is almost, in effect, a playoff game; the winner gets to stay alive for another week and the loser's season is in almost all likelyhood over, as far as making the playoffs is concerned.

Late 'Saturday night live', some NFL football, great matchup on the hi-def wide screen, hope to see you there!

Sanchez threw a little too much, 30 for 59 and 2 picks! Loving seeing Rex Ryan look like a complete Doofus, again. Maybe best for Woody Johnson to fire him?

A couple of decent games to finish out week 16, SNF (MMF here): Bears at Packers, and MNF (TMF here) Atlanta at New Orleans.

Next weeks season ending Cowboys-Giants game has been moved to the evening.

Yes, very close to Soi Cowboy, you could walk to it in about five minutes. From the Soi 23 end of Cowboy. walk down to Sukhumvit Rd, turn left walk to the pedestrian overpass and take it to cross over to the 'sois-even-number-side' of Sukhumvit, and continue walking in the same direction you were. Soi 20 will be the following Soi, about a minute from the ped overapss. Sport Corner is about 15 meters in on the left side.

Hi, I'm staying at Citypoint Hotel next weekend. It's near Soi Cowboy. Is this bar within walking distance of my hotel or Soi Cowboy? Directions please. I'd like to watch some football games.

• 2 weeks later...

Will the Sports Corner Bar be showing Denver Broncos/NE Patriots game. I believe the game is on LIVE at 8:00am on Sunday mourning. What about the New Orleans/SF 49ers game? I think that one is on at 4:30 am.

Just got off the phone with HomeRun Bar. They will be playing the NO/SF game live. Don't steal my seat ;)

Will the Sports Corner Bar be showing Denver Broncos/NE Patriots game. I believe the game is on LIVE at 8:00am on Sunday mourning. What about the New Orleans/SF 49ers game? I think that one is on at 4:30 am.

Just got off the phone with HomeRun Bar. They will be playing the NO/SF game live. Don't steal my seat wink.png

Where is the HomeRun Bar? Will they be serving beer at 5:00am in the mourning?