Merry Xmas

sunshinegirl

Merry Christmas to you too sunshine girl

on this special day lets remember a few things:

Remember; to spend some time with your loved ones, because they are not going to be around forever.

Remember, say a kind word to someone who looks up to you in awe, because that little person will soon grow up and leave your side.

Remember, to give a warm hug to the one next to you, because that is the one treasure you can give with your heart and it doesn't cost a penny

Remember, to say, ' I love you ' to your partner and your loved ones, but most of all mean it. A kiss and an embrace will mend hurt when it comes from deep inside of you.

Remember to hold hands and cherish the moment, for someday that person will not be there again.

Remember to give time to love and give time to speak! and give time to share the precious thoughts in your mind.

Remember life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

i hope everyone has a wonderful day...........

Jeez...even with a nice topic like this we get a trashy post. Unreal.

Please keep posts above the board or face repercussions. annoyed.gif

One inappropriate post has been removed from view.

merry christmas Craig, thanks for policing the board with a sense of the occasion

i hope you and all the local mods, rimmer, phil, raro and everyone else has a wonderful day

Jeez...even with a nice topic like this we get a trashy post. Unreal.

Please keep posts above the board or face repercussions. annoyed.gif

One inappropriate post has been removed from view.

merry christmas Craig, thanks for policing the board with a sense of the occasion

i hope you and all the local mods, rimmer, phil, raro and everyone else has a wonderful day

Thanks! And from all of us, a happy holiday season also. jap.gif