Convenient Hotel For A Couple Of Weeks In January

gppower

Heading to Pattaya on hols for a couple of weeks in January. This is is not the first time in Thailand but it is in Pattaya. I don't ride motorbikes and I would rather tend to avoid the hassle of huggling with motorbike taxis several times a day for moving around.

I'd rather stay at stricktly walking distance from non thai restaurants. I am going to hit the gym in the day (Tony's I have been adviced) and I plan to go to the discos in Walking street at night. Yes, it will be a solo trip.

Budget is 1500 Bahts per night max. That is what more or less Nana hotel charges in BKK but I have been told that in Pattaya you get a lot more value for your money than in other turistic locations in Thailand.

I am not necessarily after a pool if the lack of it increases the standard of the rooms...

On holiday I like sleeping till late so I need to avoid all costs rattling A/C and noisy neighborhood...

Please advice.

Edited by gppower

Try looking up the Areca Lodge hotel. Quiet location but within 10 mins of Walking Street and the beach. Nice rooms and plenty of places within a stones throw of bars and restaurants, but still not noisy. Ask fro a room at the back of the building. On or within your budget