Furniture Makers Recommendations

luudee

Hi,

I'm looking for some custom furniture makers. Nothing fancy, just well made.

I've been to decorum, but their prices seem to be from some fantasy world ...

Specifically I am looking for a custom bed room set. I don't like the pre-fab

stuff made from MDF cover with plastic ...

I'm willing to travel within the chonbury area to find a good one.

Any pointers appreciated !

Thanks,

rudi

There's several stores on Thepprasit just down from Suk. About 200M or so on the North side. Also, lookout for the place with the big chair in front on Suk between S. Pattaya and Central Pattaya road. On the East side. Fantastic stuff there.

The guy who did our furniture might also be available. Reasonable prices. Here's some pics of what he did for us.

post-5869-0-46413100-1325133040_thumb.jp

post-5869-0-11144000-1325133049_thumb.jp

post-5869-0-03247000-1325133058_thumb.jp

Go and check out Euro Design on Sukhumvit between Patt Klang and Patt North.its upstairs on the second floor above the Tops Express..he has some very nice stuff and it is expensive.

I also have a guy who has made alot of wood furniture for me including a custom made bedroom set...he copied a design off a website from a California company and it came out excellent...price for the king bed was 28k and nightstands were 5k each...he is making a wall unit for me now at 35k and its very nice....pm me if you want his number

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi Guys,

looking to get some more pieces made.

Has anybody had any custom furniture done recently ? Any new recommendations ?

Thanks,

rudi

This company made me a floor to ceiling nice storage cuboard in my kitchen, very reasonable cost, run by a Thai woman who speaks very good English, found them very efficent & good:

http://www.efidfurniture.com/

Edited by dickie58

If anyone is interested, I found 2 places for good furniture. Solid wood furniture can found at Pattaya Furniture Centre on Pattaya Nua, north side, just south of 3rd Road. The solid wood is in the front section of the store, even solid imported teak. The 2nd place has solid Thai teak wood furniture like wardrobes, entertainment/TV units, dressers. It is call Jue Furniture, both on sukhumvit. Location 1 is on the west side of Suk, between Water World and Tesco. The second location on Sik, is north Pattaya nua, west side, near farmers Bank and a Garage, but south of Naklua Market Road. 25k for a solid teak wardrobe with 3 doors at Jue.