Keeping Healthy

Thai_Help

I am very Greatful to be a Chiropractic Patient,

I am 27 years of age and never thought i could be unhealthy as i ended up being when i had 2 major car accidents with no external injiries, after years of not understanding the benefits of chiropractic i was fortunate enough to be educated by my brother in law which is a succesful chiropractor in Australia and which i had only met 2 years ago before he was introduced to my sister and are now married, one thing i can say the maintance of care is so important, its like a car you can not just get it serviced once and think its ok, i also went down that road once before and ended up straight back where it hurts the most and thats near my heart, at the age of 26 i was so in-tune after having regurlar care and bang i had my second major car accident, i decided to pack up and move to Uk on a 2 year working Visa, i continued care in London but not so reguarly after 10 months of work and a lot of stress, i than decided to Live in Thailand to venture with my own business, after 3 months of living in Thailand i woke up one morning with the worst pain in my rib and chest, heart area, not knowing why? and could not get up out of bed without growning, i could not move for 3 days and unaware the chiropractors were open over the weekend i did not go until shortly after the weekend, only what i knew would help me a little bit in the meantime would be ice, i continually put ice packs over my chest and back until i could make it to see Dr.Andrew it later turns out after xrays, the middle back part of my spine was crucially moved causing major subluxation and tissue damage and major nerve interference to the chest heart and rib area, since 1 ajustment i had increased health and could not thank Dr. Andrew enough, alot of things caused my spine to be back to a disfunctional phase, including stress, sitting on computer for long periods of time, the air and pollution in the city, noise, neglecting fresh foods and water, also another great investment in maintaining health is when i spent $120AUS on my Pillow, it help improve my posture, even now when i go on holidays i take it with me and squash it in my suitcase, i can not sleep with out it. It really is a gift from god to be aware of the benefits of chiropractic and be a believer, the results show for itself even if you have no pain whatsoever to have a check up is crucial for every human being on this planet, Maintain your health before its too late.

i have listed there website to view

www.chiropracticthailand.com

Daniel Lew

Edited by Thai_Help