Happy Birthday To Pattaya’s Police Chief.

britmaveric

Happy Birthday to Pattaya’s Police Chief.

On Friday night, the Town-in-Town Hotel in Central Pattaya played host to a lavish birthday party for Pattaya’s Police Chief, Police Colonel Somnook. A whole host of local dignitaries, business people, friends and work colleagues attended the party including a small group from Pattaya’s ex-pat community who wished the Colonel a very Happy 53rd Birthday. Apart from the delicious food and endless drinks supplied by the Hotel, entertainment on the night was provided by the Alcazar Theatre based in North Pattaya. The Colonel decided to wear full uniform for the night and clearly enjoyed the evening surrounded by so many friends.

-Pattaya City News

Saturday 26th November 2005

Happy Birthday to Pattaya’s Police Chief.

On Friday night, the Town-in-Town Hotel in Central Pattaya played host to a lavish birthday party for Pattaya’s Police Chief, Police Colonel Somnook. A whole host of local dignitaries, business people, friends and work colleagues attended the party including a small group from Pattaya’s ex-pat community who wished the Colonel a very Happy 53rd Birthday. Apart from the delicious food and endless drinks supplied by the Hotel, entertainment on the night was provided by the Alcazar Theatre based in North Pattaya. The Colonel decided to wear full uniform for the night and clearly enjoyed the evening surrounded by so many friends.

-Pattaya City News

Saturday 26th November 2005

I freely admit I know almost nothing of Pattaya, the crime scene there or the Police Chief. Is he a good man? Was the 'small group of Pattaya's ex-pat community' representitive, or just a few cronies? Having a lavish do for age 53 seems a bit ott. I'm not trying to cause trouble or arguements, just curious.

Even if i had've gone i would'nt have given anything. What for?

I was asked to go by another copper not by the chief.

Generally when you go to a bday party - the bday honoree does receive gifts. However maybe not in this case. :o

The last party we were invited to was a police wedding and it was by invitation, this one as said was by someone else so I thought who'd know if we did'nt bother going? If we had an invite then i'd of given something.

Even if i had've gone i would'nt have given anything. What for?

I was asked to go by another copper not by the chief.

Generally when you go to a bday party - the bday honoree does receive gifts. However maybe not in this case. :o

The last party we were invited to was a police wedding and it was by invitation, this one as said was by someone else so I thought who'd know if we did'nt bother going? If we had an invite then i'd of given something.

Yeah an invite means more when you were specifically invited. Faireplay to avoid, no doubt a huge affaire from the sounds of it. :D