Back To Top Button

Forkinhades

Talking of missing things:

Why is the 'mark all as read' hidden in a pop up menu at the bottom - moved from the top of the page on the previous version.

Didn't anyone else find having the exchange rates at the top of the page useful?

The "View new contents" and 'Quick navigation" buttons comes up on top of (or behind?) other stuff, the link to android apps at the moment.

The "back to top" button is still there, but (for me) is hardly discernible from the background colour.

Its just above the "re" of "All rights reserved" at the bottom of the page. Hover on it and it goes sort of magenta.

Edited by terryq

yes its at the bottom, on my screen quite far away from the 're' but in the middle none the less.

but you have to to scroll all the way down to the bottom to get to it, might as well just scroll up!

Sorry misunderstood.. then guess you are referring to the "go to top" that was at the end of each post.

Yes would like that back !!

Try using the home key if you are on a thread page, may help

Yes, the <home> and <end> key works well to jump to each end of a page. The <Page Up> and <Page Down> also for smaller jumps. This is with FF so not sure with IE & Chrome.

The 'Home Button' is at the very bottom of the page to the right of 'all rights reserved' and changes color when you hover over it. Do agree it is just too dim.

Try using the home key if you are on a thread page, may help

Yes, the <home> and <end> key works well to jump to each end of a page. The <Page Up> and <Page Down> also for smaller jumps. This is with FF so not sure with IE & Chrome.

The 'Home Button' is at the very bottom of the page to the right of 'all rights reserved' and changes color when you hover over it. Do agree it is just too dim.

Indeed, but I think you will find the 'masses' want the icon back

The "back to top" button is still there, but (for me) is hardly discernible from the background colour.

Its just above the "re" of "All rights reserved" at the bottom of the page. Hover on it and it goes sort of magenta.

yes its at the bottom, on my screen quite far away from the 're' but in the middle none the less.

but you have to to scroll all the way down to the bottom to get to it, might as well just scroll up!

Having to scroll through multiple multiquotes is painful. The button on each post was great for when the thread is degenerating into a opinion fest.