Thailand Live Friday 11 October 2024

3. 174

Why do retirees marry in Thailand ?

4. 73

Foreign Tour Operators Flood Phuket, Taking Jobs from Locals

5. 2

Afghan Man charged with Election day terror plot

6. 1

Double-Ten Retailer Promotions: 10-10 is a Chinese Holiday. So, why is this big DEAL here?

7. 0

93-Year-Old Woman Crawls into Sakae Krang River & is Missing While Daughter Sleeps

8. 25

Pattaya Police Raid Poker Gambling Ring, Arrest 9 Foreign Players

9. 25

Pattaya Police Raid Poker Gambling Ring, Arrest 9 Foreign Players

10. 2

Former Aussie cop’s epic run across Thailand for tsunami victims

11. 7

Thailand triumphs in UN Human Rights council bid

12. 2

Donald Trump’s New Tax Promise: Eliminating Income Taxes for Americans Abroad

Impromptu Nyd Tv Meet Up

trevorg

If only you'd given me more notice...its just one temple after another here....I could have done with an excuse...!

I mistimed it slightly - the wife and I went up to Kao Tapp Phraya (King 5 son), did some incense, roses, gold leaf and a 1000 crackers, and were knocking on the door of Sunrise Taco's at 10.30 am, had a great starter of nachos and a glass of 7 layer dip - lovely - a couple of Coronas. ordered our mains, I ate a bit, Pom not a lot - but it was delicious - so we ordered a jug of Mango Margherita - slurped that - that is worth the trip alone- had our mains put in take-away boxes and left about 12.35! The only vaguely anonymous possible TV member was whispering under his breath about gritty corn tortillas! We were both too shy to introduce ourselves!

One suggestion is a handrail down the stairs - two jugs of the fruit margheritas could have ended in disaster!

Pool in Naklua after a massage this afternoon!

The only vaguely anonymous possible TV member was whispering under his breath about gritty corn tortillas! We were both too shy to introduce ourselves!

One suggestion is a handrail down the stairs - two jugs of the fruit margheritas could have ended in disaster!

Hilarious! You are so right about the handrails being needed. Even more dangerous than crossing the street.

The only vaguely anonymous possible TV member was whispering under his breath about gritty corn tortillas! We were both too shy to introduce ourselves!

Hilarious! You are so right about the handrails being needed. Even more dangerous than crossing the street.

You were there - and I watched you crossing the street (that's when I actually saw you talking to yourself!) Happy New Year!