Where Can I Find An Allen & Heath Xone:Dx Midi Controller?

mortem

Hi,

I would like know where I can find an Allen & Heath Xone:DX midi controller in Bangkok and what should be the price here.

I saw Pro Plugin is selling it, but is there any other places?

Also, I am searching a goog quality studio monitor active speaker, like KRK, M Audio, Genelec, JBL... where is there a place when I can test them to listen which one who fit for my needs?

Thank you

PM

If you find a good shop mate, will you ask in there if they have any Traktor X1 controllers, and the price too please?

would love to buy one, but dont fancy shipping it from Europe / US to my post box here.......

Hi all,

For Vichai, their E-mail is not working: mailbox over quota :P But thanx for the info.

For the X1, I will check if I can find it but I cannot garantee.

If anyone has info where I can buy the Xone:DX, that would be really great.

Thank you

PM

No getting around the prices in the Kingdom. Although, check the pricing in Hong Kong and Sing.

Have made the trip a few times with money to spare after air, FYI. (Has to fit a carry-on or suitcase)

ProPlugin is good, they honor there stuff if there is a problem.

Yamaha HS 50's and HS 80"s can't be beat for the price but not only the price. 50's replaced the NS 10's. Check the mix-desk of guys like Alan Parsons in YouTube videos and others. You will see them.

They can buy anything they want. Google the reviews.

@v@

Hi,

Thnaks for the reply.

In fact, I don't plan to go to SG in a close future, but I plan to buy within 1-2 months.

And if the difference of price is about 100-150 Euros, I have no interest to go aboard to buy it, especially if I want maintenance.

Also, in ProPlugin, do you think some of the Controller / Monitors are in demo?

Thank you

PM

• 3 weeks later...