I Need A Parking Solution For My Motorbike

roger1999

I live very close to Mike's Hamburgers on Nimmanhaemin. I have room at my place to park the motorbike but it takes up space that I would prefer to have free. Does someone know a place where I can pay monthly or annually to park my motorbike?

Tight security is preferred but not necessary as I can use a lock in hopes that any would-be thieves would move on to an easier target.

How about finding an apartment/condo that has parking for bikes? It's highly unlikely they would ever know you didn't live there unless there is a gate with guard. Where i live there are numerous bikes collecting dust, i suspect they're farang owned and awaiting the return of their owners.

Thanks. I'll give that a try. I'm also going to ask The Empire serviced apartments if they will allow it, but in past dealings with them they seem to have pretty strict rules. Maybe someone can offer insight before I go there.

Why not park it on the pavement, like the rest of us.........

Or under a tree or something.

Padlock it to the gate.

I have room at my place to park the motorbike but it takes up space that I would prefer to have free

I am confusing.

What is it your wanting to keep free for? Around there, you dont wanna leave much in the open. Why leave your bike somewhere you wont see it everytime you leave your building?

philw: Good point. My former neighbor (a Thai man long gone now) told me not to do that as it would be stolen, even if it is locked. But the area has picked up a bit now so it might be safe. I will give it a try.

Blamuek: I am not in a building. I have a blind dog and she keeps running into the motorbike, so it would be better for her if the space is open. The kickstand is right at her eye level.

Thanks. I'll give that a try. I'm also going to ask The Empire serviced apartments if they will allow it, but in past dealings with them they seem to have pretty strict rules. Maybe someone can offer insight before I go there.

As you said that you are willing to pay for it, I don't think there would be any problems with parking. smile.png

Semper: I've tried. No success so far. Last year there was a vacant lot several blocks over. Parking was 300 baht a month. It was perfect for me but they weren't getting a lot of business. The owner shut it down an built a wall around it. The weeds are starting to get really big now.