Thai Business Lounge

smokie36

I have a card, valid for one year, that a travel agency got for me. Officially, I might say. Cost is THB 4,000, so it makes sense only if you travel a lot. PM me if you are interested.

Before I got that one-year card, I used to order one-time cards from Citibank Visa. They cost 1,000 "points" but of course, you have to have Citi Visa. I am not sure whether other credit card companies offer the same.

I have a received a few PMs about that card and have checked with my travel agent. It turns out that AOT is not selling it any more to the travel agents. Once mine expires, it will be expired.

The travel agent now offers "meet and greet" which starts at around THB 2,600 per time and includes being met before immigration, and a limo to your hotel... As I travel abroad two times per month on average, that's too dear for me.

I'll still connect you to the travel agent if you are interested. Send PM.

I had a ROP with J at TG going SA from NHL and was with TGF the F was MDOC and HR 3 in RT L wasn't bad either in QA with DOHA on RAP.......................................just about sums up this whole thread

I had a ROP with J at TG going SA from NHL and was with TGF the F was MDOC and HR 3 in RT L wasn't bad either in QA with DOHA on RAP.......................................just about sums up this whole thread

How about a translation please?

While we are waiting for smedley's translation: I just transited at the LH Lounge in FRA. Frankfurter with Loewensenf (good mustard) and potato salad, accomanied by a fresh beer from the tap... Heaven! :)

While we are waiting for smedley's translation: I just transited at the LH Lounge in FRA. Frankfurter with Loewensenf (good mustard) and potato salad, accomanied by a fresh beer from the tap... Heaven! smile.png

Hot dogs and mustard with beer to wash it down? Sounds like they really put on a gourmet feast at LH Frankfurt.

While we are waiting for smedley's translation: I just transited at the LH Lounge in FRA. Frankfurter with Loewensenf (good mustard) and potato salad, accomanied by a fresh beer from the tap... Heaven! smile.png

Hot dogs and mustard with beer to wash it down? Sounds like they really put on a gourmet feast at LH Frankfurt.

I've done that transit. Forget the food, the beer is excellent!

That sums it up very nicely for Frankfurt Airport. clap2.gif

Yermaneejap.gif

That sums it up very nicely for Frankfurt Airport. clap2.gif

Yermaneejap.gif

Well, I enjoyed what I ate.