Where In Pattaya......?

jingjingna

Rimmer, I only asked what size he was looking for as it is easy to get the small dog transportation cages however if he needs a big one say for a Golden Retriever etc. Then it is more difficult. The small ones can be found at most Veterinarians or pet stores however if he needs a bigger one then I would try to help find one for him. I am an animal lover. Sorry if my comment was un-helpful but his post needs more details.

PS: That's one helll of a nail file you're gonna need hahaha. Don't know where to find them. I could suggest a grinder crazy.gif

Ok so two smallish dogs in 1 kennel. Is that allowed by the airlines (2 in 1?).

I'm not familiar with the "Sky or Vari" type but pretty sure I know what you mean. I will check a place close to where I stay on the dark side today or tomorrow (have a wicked cold right now) and let you know.

When do you need them by? I can also suggest posting an ad on bahtsold.com or craigslist under "wanted" or in the "pets" section as many people want to get rid of these things once they have got their dogs here. Just a thought.

Anyways i will let you know by posting or private-ing you when I check it out.

Yes, two smallish dogs, one kennel. According to Finnair, if each dog weighs less than 10kgs and they are familiar with each other then they can go in the one kennel.

The kennel/cage must be airline approved. Thanks in advance for your help and hope you get over your cold quickly. jap.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I am also interested in finding out where in the Pattaya area I can purchase an airline approved kennel. According to some websites I've been looking at, I need an extra large one. I have a soi dog, that weighs in at 23kg, his height is 71 cm, length of body from tail to nose just under 79 cm. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I am also interested in finding out where in the Pattaya area I can purchase an airline approved kennel. According to some websites I've been looking at, I need an extra large one. I have a soi dog, that weighs in at 23kg, his height is 71 cm, length of body from tail to nose just under 79 cm. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

I have a large dog kennel I'm would like to sell. It's only been used a couple of times and like new. I dont have the exact measurements but about 1 M in length. If anyone is interested I'll measure it in the morning and be more specific.

I would be very interested..is it airline approved by chance? Can you send a picture along with the measurements?

Wasn't looking forward to running around Pattaya in all the various pet shops asking around for a 'extra large' airline approved dog crate. Especially since many shops are not sure what all that entails. I'm looking forward to seeing your kennel, Spaniel. Thanks a lot.