Where Is Cheapest Place In Europe To Fly To Bkk?

scorpio

Hi,

im working offshore in europe, on, my time off i can fly from any city in europe to thailand, which country is the cheapest to fly from, i have heard germany is one of the cheapest. Although when i check skyscanner.com london heathrow seems to have some very good prices.

Any advice much appreciated. Also can i fly one way single ticket to los if i have only a non o multiple entry visa. THANKS

Quote scorpio "Also can i fly one way single ticket to los if i have only a non o multiple entry visa. THANKS"

Yes.

I believe that if you have any valid visa for Thailand stamped/attached to your passport, you can fly one-way to Thailand.

one ways are always over priced, amsterdam has no government tax, a return with emirates is £140.00 cheaper than lhr. business £959 cheaper

a similar thread is here -

Edited by steve187

any saving that may look like will be eaten by the higher cost to get to that town from your base. Also there is NO particular city that offers low fares all the times- and Arberlin (unuslla yheavily chastised on this very same forum very recently for its service-levels) has also very, very varying fares-even ore as RYAN. IF you want the lowest price- go by SEASON-the worse the wheather in TH, the lower that fare.

dusseldorf air berlin. I travelled the last 5 years with them and with 4 people it saved a lot, especially if you need the one way tickets.

Cheapest i got was 230 euro one way.

I have freedom to choose when and that makes all the difference. The same flight can be as cheap as 230 euro and as expensive as 780 euro all depending on which day and season.

dusseldorf air berlin. I travelled the last 5 years with them and with 4 people it saved a lot, especially if you need the one way tickets.

Cheapest i got was 230 euro one way.

I have freedom to choose when and that makes all the difference. The same flight can be as cheap as 230 euro and as expensive as 780 euro all depending on which day and season.

Agreed. I used LTU in the past (Now owned by Air Berlin) and they had the cheapest one way tickets.