Objects on My Walls

grjm378

I have a number of small objects ( for want of a better description) fixed to walls of my home. I have just watched a live one, about 1.2 cm long, about 3 m/m wide and brown to grey in colour, using its head (?) to pull itself up a tiled wall surface, move sideways and downwards. After a time they seem to stop and stagnate. I have a number of these in a part of my bedroom, 2 in my bathroom and no doubt others I have not located. They have been variously decribed as poop from chingchok (?) but that would not move ! and cockroach eggs. But I discount both especially the last one, as I checked on Google re cockroach eggs and there is no similarity. unsure.png

Get the hell outta there these things have been known to burrow inside the ears of people when asleep.

Burrikentias morphologis, once inside your head it will rapidly gorge on your blood and multiply, you will wake feeling dehyrdated within hours you will be comatose and near death.

This happened to a good friend of mine, we cremated him last week the whole condo block had to be razed to the ground,covered in pesticide and then removed by men in special suits.

last I heard it was taken to a special facility to be studied by the U.S bio weapons team.

I may have exxagerated slightly but only the bit about it burrowing in your head and onwards.

• Like 1